• godseeconomy
    Just came back from holidays to find 40 surveys all giving 60 points. They are just a waste of my precious time. Never ending looping. I gave up and closed the browser. Not going to attempt any of them from now on! Thanks, Univox BUT no thank you very much!!
  • godseeconomy
    Now they are 60 points for 10 or 11 minutes!!! As though they are tempting enough!!!
  • Siegfried
    I have clicked through all that have been presented recently, quite a large number. Completion rate maybe 5%. I do not allow them to loop.
  • KellyD
    I can't believe it! I went through a couple of looping surveys, finally got one (by this time, I had no idea how many points this survey was for), and I qualified and passed it. To my surprise, it was worth 180 points! That gave me enough to redeem! Finally, now I can relax a bit!
  • J Zerbs
    For me when looping I get the amount of pts that the survey I initially clicked on was for. Is it different for you?
  • KellyD
    I could have sworn that I clicked on a 39 pt survey on my dashboard. But then again, all the looping confuses me so much, I could be wrong. I looped through a couple of Sample Cubes and finally to a Survey Taker, in light blue background color, with white lettering color, which I seem to have luck with before. It will say Launch Survey in white letters, with light blue background. Anyway, as I said, I get really confused with the looping, or maybe it is because I am getting older I don't remember the original points, but glad it was for 180, because I would not have been able to cash out if it was for the 39 points like I thought it was for. Survey was all about a new Axe deodorant.
  • J Zerbs
    Reason I ask is I have seen some say that for them it's like it is for me you get the amount of pts the survey you clicked on was for and others say the pts are different than the initial survey and you never know what'll be. Just kind of curious why it's different for some members, is it due to which country they're from? What level they're at? The looping is bad enough when you know how many pts you'll get, if you didn't know it'd be even worse.
  • Kingalfred
    I never clicked low amounts to take the survey
    I only clicked for the DQ process
    If I clicked a 100+ pointer to take and it looped it would end up being a 20l 20p
  • Kingalfred
    eam04sn2pejurwyu.png

Hovver over ,Right click .,. Choose a link from drop down box , solves looping for a while, if loops again, repeat process
  • KellyD
    I only have a smartphone. It isn't that smart though because I can't do that on it, unfortunately.
  • KellyD
    I really wish I could remember! I am Ambassador level and live in New Jersey, not sure if it matters. But next time, I will write the points down, and after looping and more looping, if I pass one again, I will see if it is same amount of points and let you know. I am curious now too!
  • Kingalfred
    I treat myself to one of these, some 30 months back, Windows 10..
    I started on a little android tablet.'. Sometimes when the android got a video included survey it wouldn't play the video, also the drag and drop boxes, it wouldn't allow drag and drop, so I'd have to close a started survey,

The windows 10 ..linx 1010 Didn't have the keyboard, just touch screen, in a case that allowed it to stand,
    Bigger screen, easier reading, faster typing, quicker loading pages .. Means more completes, Per hour/day/month
    Hooked up to home WiFi, paid £60 for a refurbed one, it earned the money back in just over a week
    Worth looking into treating yourself..??
    yk3h7s0e8z6ifn1z.png
  • KellyD
    Yes! Definitely worth looking into! Thank you so much for taking out the time to help me and show me the tablet. Thanks again!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.