• cjsenour
    I have taken two surveys where Univox went to Your Surveys. I completed both and was told I would be paid through your favorite site. I was not directed back to Univox and did not get paid.
  • KellyD
    I have hade this happen with Your Surveys too. I will not even try it anymore when it goes to them.
  • peter vigore
    It's always like that on this site and tells us afterwards, It's not our fault and during this time this morning at 8:50 am time from Top├ęka USA. Steven A already has 303 points by cheating like every day.
  • Carol hughes
    I am very close to being done on here unless something changes
    Just a waste of time how many times can I repeat the same questions over and over
  • mikeee
    close tab.
    I never do those.
  • sharonh
    I have have completed Your Surveys through another site, it did not redirect back

BUT

I did receive the points when I looked at the point log.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.