• Stan
    Anyone else have to wait over two months for your paypal payout ? All the other ones were done in a week or sometimes less, but this one well not yet and it's time for me to ask for another payout. I keep getting the run around when I call. Stan.
  • xrayspex
    Give the admin here on this forum the exact details- request ID-date-ect
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah im currently trying to get my PayPal payment from Dec 21st. Ive received every request made after that one, its just that one that is a problem. Admin has told me a couple times I'd get it by a certain day but I never do get it.
  • cjsenour
    I think I would write that one off. Obviously they are not going to pay. Kingalfred and I both have redeems that were never paid.
  • J Zerbs
    I pretty much chalked it up as most likely being a loss a week or 2 ago but i'm still gonna keep send msg to support about it especially since last time I did they said were working on it and it'd be paid in a couple days. Also it's for a good amount of points.
  • mikeee
    never
  • Stan
    I have called twice I was told last call to give it 10 days and call again, so I am going to call on Monday. I am ready to redeem again and I don't want to do that and loose out again, or the BBB could be contacted for not paying.
  • Kingalfred
    Dont ever redeem when one is pending, once you've reached a second redeem amount with First redeem still unpaid, dont do any more work here ... They are unloyal, uncaring, we you I dont matter
    We are dispensable ... Stop paying their wages ....

Will never happen.,. As the "I'm oright Jacks"
    Who earn $50 + a week who have no problems remain, while 80% are treat like dirt

*Wanders off*
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.