• Mike Fear
    Seem to get more and more of these lately. You pick a 10 minute survey, and once you get to it it says it will take 20-30 minutes to complete! Why not just be honest with them in the first place
  • Siegfried
    It may be that you were rejected fom the 10 minute survey and looped into the 30 minute one.

Unless it refers to a specific survey and no other, one you either complete or get DQ for, treat all LoI statements as nonsense.

Another site gives a time or 'varies' where you get sent a roving.
  • Kingalfred
    They state 10loi 75pt as you deem it just about acceptable
    If stated 30loi 75pts .. You wouldn't, if any sense..go near it ..
    They're soon to boot us out doing a 10 min survey in 8m45secs
    But dont send a bonus for survey runneth over ...
    Surveys should be completed by 3/5 testers and average time stated as the loi..
    Simple enough ..
    Open ended question text boxes, could take longer depending on the input the taker is prepared to offer .. Also speed of reading, hand eye coordination , internet connection, all speeds up the process.. Is why no one should be booted unpaid at the end, if deemed rushed, it should state..under review until looked at and graded ...adequate or unacceptablely completed ...
    Every taker is different ..
  • Carol hughes
    This is the second time this week that I completed a survey and instead of going back to give me the points it went back to looping
    That is so wrong
  • mikeee
    I took a 100 in 3 minutes yesterday and it was the qualetrics politcal survey..
    other sites have that loi as 18 minutes, which is more accurate.
  • cjsenour
    Was just directed to YUNA which I think might be another survey site. Took a Qualtrics survey, completed it and even answered questions about how I like the survey at the end. Was then DQ and directed back to Univox. Sent in a ticket for all the good it will do.
  • cjsenour
    Forgot to add. This is the third time this week I have been directed to another survey site through Univox. Yet, if we even allude to a different site, our post is deleted.
  • UCLA
    I just did one 61 points 1 loi
    LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it took 15 min.
  • sharonh
    I've had that happen
  • Carol hughes
    That is so wrong it's hard enough now to get points
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I think I have completed 4 or 5 surveys this week and they either went back to the cube or I got 1 point and I do remember one for 3 points, so I am out about 7 dollars or so. Soooooo wrong is right, to complete these surveys and boom you get nothing.
    I am really getting discouraged and my enthusiasm has gone down hill these last couple of weeks.
  • mikeee
    I gave you a plaudet to help enthusiam, even if it's not for the site!
    yup. hard to be enthuisastic here!

loop!
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Back at ya ! The looping has been totally out of control.
  • mikeee
    Very frustrating and discouraging the looping...
    I had 3 completes in December here.
    But good to see you!
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I can't complain about December as I was doing really good but as soon as January hit all went south like a cat 5 storm. On the other hand I have been more involved on my other sites as the looping here gives me a headache and that's not good for any person's health.
  • J Zerbs
    Just completed one and got the you do not qualify page and 3 pts. I didn't rush through it or miss a quality check there was no reason it shouldn't of paid. I agree seems to have gone downhill this month. Some days have been good but others have been frustrating with the looping and surveys not redirecting or crediting properly. Gonna start looking what other sites there are. If anyone knows any good ones send me a pm.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I was generous with my plaudet, too!!!
  • Carol hughes
    Very disappointed in this site now
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I also got the I didn't qualify after the completions and that is how I got the dq points. So wrong.
  • Carol hughes

Things need to change or I will be spending less time on here
    This used to be my favorite site
  • mikeee
    Ha! I just clicked on one that said LOI 3 minutes, and the survey said it can take up to an hour.

zl70d1n820fmoftj.png

close tab on the liar.
  • Tracy C
    Has anyone also had issues when redirected to yuma surveys? I completed one the other day and was sent to screen that said "congratulations - you earned a reward" only to be redirected to a page that said I already completed the survey and was not eligible for a reward. This has happened 4 times now. I contacted support only to be asked the survey number. And as usual had no idea as I was redirected to that survey from another survey. Anyone else have this issue?
  • Siegfried
    Survey already taken
    As you have already answered this survey, this transaction will be considered invalid.

Just had one. and it was supposed to be 30 minutes, took over an hour and at the end the page above.

My experience is that anything involving Yuno (this may be what you mean) should be avoided at all costs..
    Total waste of time. I had, of course never taken the survey, it was far too long and specific to forget.
  • J Zerbs
    Luckily I haven't come across a yuno survey yet. Loi seems to be off and take much longer for most surveys lately. Have had a bunch that say for example 10 loi then when you click on it will say this survey will take 20 min, 15 loi this survey will take 25 min etc. Had one yesterday that was a pleasant surprise, 10 loi 300 pts, it was about a certain upset stomach/anti-diarrhea product and only took 5 min. I was worried I'd get the you completed it too fast dq but it credited me
  • KellyD
    I have had some problems with Yuma/Yuno? surveys on other sites. I disregard them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.