• cjsenour
    According to the poll, people are having good luck with looping surveys. I usually let it loop once and then get out. however, maybe I am missing something. So, today I decided to follow the loop to the end. I did this on Hot Surveys and started with 131 points loi 10 min. It looped 17 times and then hit a survey that was closed and kicked me out. Wasted 35 min. I can not see the advantage.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Exactly! Where are all these Univox members that are "happy" with the "looping" surveys????? I previously stated on the Forum that I tried "looping" method for OVER an hour and never received 1 DQ point. (I quit after an hour--just wanted to see what surveys I would qualify for)
  • sharonh
    If I am in good mood, I will let it loop two times (so three surveys attempts). Sometimes I finish one, but not usually. I like the 100pt in 4min....Those are often Insight Express. If is not an Insight, I usually close.
  • J Zerbs
    Seems to me looping is mainly just a way to pay a lot less dq pts. I don't hate the looping as I have been able to complete a good amount of surveys most days and occasionally you can complete a high pts survey you normally wouldn't because of the looping. Still would rather it go back to normal, either complete the survey or get dq and sent back to the survey page.
  • Carol hughes
    Just had a survey all I did was hit I am not a robot
    and then it said you are a spammer Please leave this page
    All I'm getting is the looping not qualifying for anything I think I'm done for the day
    I used to really enjoy this site
    Not so much anymore
  • Siegfried
    This afternoon/evening has been very bad for futile looping.

Avoid Yuno, youll fill in a profile and go into another futile looping search.
  • mariedowd
    the site has lost its value. the site is no good anymore. they send surveys to my email. i try them but still looping. dont try to tell them cause they will tell you send them a screenshot. Screenshot of what? do they think it will say, "we are looping now, enjoy the ride?" So, if it goes into another qualification, you are looping get out and find another site. If I ever get a survey and can get my points to ten where i can cash it out, i am closing shop. i dont have time for their games.
  • mariedowd
    Oh and look who won again, stevens a. NO SUCH PERSON. this site is a joke now. use to cash out twice a week, now maybe once every 2 months. Lot of loss there.
  • J Zerbs
    If they were trying to reduce dq points (which is what I think is the real reason for the looping) i'd guess most members would of preferred a daily limit to dq points like some other sites have instead of the looping. I still occasionally get dq pts but it seems pretty rare these days.
  • mariedowd
    they are actually running an ad on timebucks site under clicks. I just clicked on it.
  • KellyD
    At least Timebucks pays for their clicks and everything else you do with no looping. This looping is driving me nuts!
  • Kingalfred
    Been here over threes years..coming more to four
    Place has always been a joke for acceptance .,. There used to be a percentage drop down
    Users were 2 to 6 % successful 20 completes per thousand clicks ... DQ's were 6 then so 6000 points ..or there abouts ... 10k+ users back then ... Thats a lot of money for nothing ... Paid out
    Boat sailed ... No more free rides
    Plus I think they sold out, owners now not the originals ...
    Go to your mini profiles and tick one box per option, as this is what they are after for free , demographs ...they mean nothing...
    Doesn't get you in to more surveys
    Clowns
  • Kingalfred
    think they've blocked me going to main page, a7lcv4xxpm1s8u13.png
    34tb9z33gftkle5z.png
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • cjsenour
    Kingalfred, good luck with that.
  • mikeee
    THAT'S WORTH A PLAUDET! GOOD JOB!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yep, I'm feeling pretty generous with my plaudets tonight!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.