• Linnea
    This is new
    Attachment
    Screenshot (613) (80K)
  • godseeconomy
    Redemption rules:
    You can request a reward only if your previous request is approved.
    $1 fee will be deducted for canceling the redemption request or resending of reward.
    In case of redemption cancellation, you must email us within 24 hours of making the redemption request.
    In the case of Amazon/Virtual card, a reward can only be re-issued/resent within 30 days of the expiration of the reward link sent to your registered email id.

Pity these rules can only be viewed when you have logged into redeem points page.
  • cjsenour
    You mean that if they make a mistake and don't send the claim code for an Amazon reward, we have to pay $1.00 for their error? Sounds fishy to me. Just another way to screw us over.
  • Nat M
    5. Univox will remit all redemptions within 24 hours.
    6. Refer to No 3. Univox will send an email explaining the cancellation, then give you 24 hours to make a request.
    7.Univox will update redemptions as Paid the same time as it is remitted.
    8. Support/Redemption team will respond to Tickets in 24 hours.
    9. Support/Redemption team will not ignore tickets
    10. Trying to think of more :smile:
  • Nat M
    11. Univox will be charged $1/day for not remitting rewards in 24 hours.
    12. Refer to No.4 .......So what happened to KingAlfred request for resending of Amazon code and cjsenour request.
  • cjsenour
    That's what I would like to know. However, I did get my latest redeem in 1 hour with the claim code.
  • Nat M

According to the rules they should have resent you the codes.
  • cjsenour
    I don't think Univox plays by the rules. They just keep making up new ones.
  • godseeconomy
    Item 2 - I think it means if you cancel the redemption and then make another request, pay $1/- for that privilege to change your mind!!
  • Michele
    it means King Alfred now has to pay $1 for every time he has requested his code to be re-sent !!! Its a win win for Univox however you look at it!
  • UCLA
    1. You can request a reward only if your previous request is approved

So what happens to the ones whos request hasnt been approved?
    Any point to them sticking around on this site?
    Or do they have to pay the $1 fee.

Ive never seen a site charge a fee to get what is owed to you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Thats not counting a paypal fee. Thats different
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.