• Bob Dack
    This is an example of what the last three months or more have been for getting points?
    What is going on?
    After doing full pages of try-outs everyday this is all we get every once in awhile getting something ,little or nothing?
    Never have I got so little points since I joined this site!
    Where are the DQ pionts this site was always famous for?

SC2444614 1points 1/1/2020 8:26:41 PM
    SC2412864 3points 12/23/2019 8:43:51 PM
    SC2399011 3pints 12/20/2019 9:01:47 PM
    SC2380568 68points 12/20/2019 3:18:57 AM
    SC2316774 4points 12/12/2019 5:34:04 AM
    SC2329982 3points 12/11/2019 9:39:13 PM
  • Nat M

It paid for the Christmas contest
  • Bob Dack
    How they responded

Dear Bob, we truly understand your concern and apologize for the convenience caused to you. Basically, we have made our efforts for our members to get more completes and less DQs. So, you get DQ points when you spent some time (as set in a survey) but now what's happening is that if you don't qualify for a particular survey then system routes you to next best survey where the probabilty of a complete is high and this keep on happening till you mark a complete. This model is working wonderful and most of our members are happy now. Hope you also start getting more completes now. Thanks

How I responded

Yeah right,must be why everyone is complaining about all the looping Surveys and not getting any points as this is all very sad that this site used to be the top of all when I first joined?
  • Nat M

Yeah right want to see a Poll on that question. See if i can get a Poll up to work

I got this reply

kncpgwaezorgggd6.jpg
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I got the same pitiful response...it is NOT "working wonderful"(sic) and I'd absolutely love to know the names of those Univox members that are "happy" with the looping surveys. According to UNIVOX.....DQ points are suposed to be given when a number of actual survey questions are asked (not by the survey aggregator).....1 CLICK = 1 SURVEY!!!!!
  • Siegfried
    "This model is working wonderful and most of our members are happy now"

Poor literacy and what must be a concious lie.

I am quite sure that most who have expressed an opinion are very negative, and it might be 'wonderful' for Univox but for the monkeys it is the keeper tormenting them with a banana held just out of reach and would not be permissable in a well regulated zoo.
  • Paulgro
    I'm lucky to get 1 complete out of 10 and that's on a good day.
  • Nat M
    "apologize for the convenience caused to you."

That whole email is very poor English.
  • Nat M
    The Support centre can not be based in the US.

And there is more then one Admin because of the replies
  • Kingalfred
    Indian call centers ... Often dialect in forum is poor English , grammar , constructed sentences of an ill grasp of the lingo ....
  • Kingalfred
    never really looked at it that way .... If they cant write the language, pretty certain, they can neither read nor understand it .... That's probably why they cant get to the bottom of problems we deem menial in the working out department .... Sent emails are always signed off with an Indian name ............ If our mail is put through a translated program, it won't quite translate ...
    Never mind .... I'm done here ..... Messes with ma melon man ....I'm a shadow of my brilliant Witty self ...
    My keema Karma korma aura dimmed...
  • Nat M

It is doing my head in.

Reply from Admin about my redemption

"Please be informed we have shared your information with the redemption team and the team will revert you with all the concerned information. Thanks"

'revert you".......in my English you do not respond like this.

So i sent back one more reply and stopped as i realised it was not Admin 1. That Admin 2 was replying
  • Kingalfred

I looked up "revert" q8lmqkm4ddps9ua7.png
  • Nat M

Interesting.
    There are at least 2 Admins. One that understands and the other does not
  • cjsenour
    Kinda like telemarketers. You try to converse with them, and if you can understand the words, they usually make no sense. Just know how to read a script. Don't interrupt them or they have to start over.
  • KellyD
    Thank you. I really needed a good laugh today and reading your post made me laugh! Again, thank you. I feel better now.
  • cjsenour
    Glad I could help.
  • Nat M

I have got my phone numbers listed on the "Do Not Call Register".
    Stops about 99% of telemarketer calls
  • cjsenour
    My number is listed on state and national do not call list. Hasn't seemed to help much. I used to answer in Spanish, but with robo calls, all I get is a recording. Now I just let it go to voice mail. Many are using local numbers - even my own number has popped on on caller ID. If it is important, they will leave a voice mail and I may or may not call back.
  • Nat M

If i do happen to answer to a telemarketer i just tell them that my phone number is on Do Not Call Register and they quickly hang up
    Otherwise like you i let it go to answering machine - no message not important
  • sharonh
    On occasion, I just put the phone down and let the recording or person ramble on until the connection broken from their side. At least, I am slowing down how many people they can contact that way
  • Luis Carlos Azevedo Sá
    I have been waiting for my PENDING PAYMENT for over 3 months. ADMIN said it sent my problem to i support, but so far I haven't received anything. Could you expedite that?

163089 03/10/2019 09:29:22 Paypal 7,211 300.00 BRL Processing
  • Bob Dack
    Another reply from after mine,.....WHO ARE THESE GUYS?

Dear Bob,

Thanks for reaching out to us!
    We truly understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    We would like to inform you that we have checked the status from the client-side and
    on every survey attempt, you are getting terminated as over quota,
    Client drop out and client terminate so Please update your information asap and
    before taking a new survey clear all your caches and cookies.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox
  • cjsenour
    Still don't know what "Client Drop"means. This seems to be the standard answer to every problem. Had an e-mail yesterday from another site I use. They informed us that there was a technical problem with redemption and we would be told when it was fixed. Also, if we hadn't received a redemption within 24 hours because of the problem, the points would be returned. Very proactive. No stock answers there.
  • Bob Dack

It is always nice when you get a well informed answer and not some auto-generated tripe!
  • Bob Dack

You know I think people are less inclined to spending
    a daily trip to the survey section if they are never getting
    anything for it ,'time is money' as they say?
    So by this right they want us to spend all our time trying
    out for surveys and not only not letting us in but not giving
    us anything for it or so it seems by their response?
    Does anyone see anything wrong with this?
  • sharonh
    I try a couple of surveys here every day (2 or 3), read the forum, and take the poll question. If my other sites (about a half dozen) have no surveys (or no good surveys, in case of one site),I may try more here.
  • Bob Dack

Yeah,I've been the same way lately but I used to
    check-in here a couple times a day before this!?!
  • Paulgro
    I try everyday but have been doing bad coming here to the forum.
  • KellyD
    I am doing well on my other survey sites. Here? Not so well. Just can't stand the endless looping. So I will try a survey or two, get frustrated and log out.
  • Kingalfred
    If Yous look at your grand total earned
    Divide by years here
    Divide by 12
    Divide by 4
    Divide by 7
    Mine is about $0.70 now I know i spent way too long on here to have that as my daily pay...
    Said it all along DQ points ain't worth it
    All this place is , is mini polls, you get in , you answer, you're booted they get there ten questions worth for DQ points that now no longer exist .... You work here for free, scrape a redeem .... Hope it processes
    They are blatantly ...openely....daily.....robbing the workforce
  • Bob Dack

Yes,I know exactly what your talkin about!
  • Paulgro
    I don't know about everyone else but the surveys that ask for home address and your full name I automatically delete. I think those questions should be up front and not after your demographics or at the end of the survey. I find many of those types here.
  • sharonh
    I never give home address unless I will be receiving a sample. Well, maybe I did once or twice, but no sample ...no address.
  • Nat M

Same here, if no sample..........no address
  • Donna
    Mine comes out to $2.15 a day.
  • Paulgro
    That way I do but not just to take a survey.
  • Donna
    Whoops! I was tired when I did the math last night - forgot to divide by years here first. More like 26 cents a day. Did just complete one for 503 points in the wee hours of this morning, though. That was a pleasant surprise!
  • Bob Dack
    No Kidding ,never hit one like that???
  • The AH Basic Company
    My account is also not getting full surveys and not getting normal points of 3 after disqualifying so correct the technical problem.
  • The AH Basic Company
    same here with me kelly too i too become frustrated as in whole day no survey comes and if comes then also no points so i too logout after that as no use to open it and do other business work instead of it .
  • Bob Dack
    Another answer

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

“Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.”

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.