• xrayspex
    Are there going to be any payments before the New year? I am waiting for a paypal payment cashed out on Friday-the 27th. Ambassador level- request ID 446501
  • karl
    same here
  • Admin
    Yes definetly.
  • Kingalfred
    can I have one .,. ? 1153 points worth just bite the bullet and issue me the payment .,.,. A goodwill gesture ?? Then I can afford my G'Daughters gift you stopped me buying..
    Then there's Tiny Tim's new crutches ....

*Wanders off"
  • xrayspex
    I just got my paypal payment :)
  • Sacha

Waiting on payment Request ID 446250 from the 26th.
    Usually 3 days but not his time
  • Nat M

I am waiting for 2 redemptions dated the 28th & 29th.
    Request ID 446491 and 446630.

I have put a ticket in but the response i got back has got nothing to do with these 2 redemptions.
    Can you look into these Request IDs ?
  • Sacha

also waiting from the 26th request id 446250.
    Email i got Tuesday said i would be paid that day and still nothing
  • J Zerbs
    Still waiting for mine from December 21st-443527 12/21/2019 10:45:21 PM Paypal 4,300 43.00 USD Processing

A response or prefferably receiving my payment in the next day or 2 would be greatly appreciated @Admin
  • Admin
    Please be informed we have shared your information with the team and they are working on the same. Thanks
  • Nat M
    @Admin

There are 3 of us waiting for payments from December. Read up above.
    Redemption team have got no idea what they are looking at and if they looked properly at the Request IDs they can then see which ones are not PAID.

i got a payment today but i am assuming that was for the one i put in yesterday as that seems to be what other members have been paid for the ones in January.
    December redemptions are still outstanding .
  • Nat M

Two in December still processing. Got payment today for one of them and i think it is for the one in January

1h1a1epenyz91vtv.jpg
  • Nat M

Waiting for an answer and i am sure that Sacha would like a reply as well. She has left a few messages in other posts as well
  • Admin
    Please be informed we have shared your information with the redemption team and the team will revert you with all the concerned information. Thanks
  • Nat M

Did you tell them to look at the Request Ids and not just assume that the ones that got processed yesterday with Paid are not the ones in question
  • Sacha

Still waiting and no reply from support apart from that email that said it would be paid that day............and never was.
  • Sacha

Bumping this up. Still no redemption from the 26th December.
    Email dated 31st December from Support said it will be paid that day and still nothing.
    Request ID 446250
  • Nat M

I still have 2 redemptions outstanding and Support are looking at the wrong ones. I keep sending screenshots of the two that still say processing but for some reason the redemption team are ignoring this. Assuming something else.

Outstanding REQUEST ID 446491 dated 28th and 446630 dated 29th.

Do you not think if these were paid , that by now they should have been processed and marked as paid.

If this is not sorted out tonight i will be emailing upper management to look into this.

cnbvpcyjj7naytky.jpg
  • Sacha

Do not know what the redemption team is sending me about my redemption. Look still says processing means it is not PAID

8l0rfqviavcz2bpn.jpg

Like Nat M said should it not be marked as Paid if it is PAID.

Can some one sort this out as it is taking too long
  • Nat M

Why isn't the redemption team sorting out these redemptions ???
    You can clearly see that they have not been paid.

If they have been paid then why hasn't the status been changed to Paid because they have not been paid or there was technical glitch AGAIN!!!
  • Nat M

I have given the redemption team long enough to sort this out. If no payments are credited tonight i will be emailing upper management to sort this out
    As it looks like the redemption team are incapable of sorting this out when it is directly in front of them
  • Nat M

And i can not do anymore redemptions until this is sorted because who knows what else could go wrong
  • J Zerbs
    @Adminstill waiting for my payment from Dec 21st. All my other ones have been paid except that one.
  • Linnea

Redemption ID: 466007 2020-01-03 6:59:23 p.m. Paypal 1,984 points

Ambassador level redemption - please advise
  • Luis Carlos Azevedo Sá
    I have been waiting for my PENDING PAYMENT for over 3 months. ADMIN said it sent my problem to i support, but so far I haven't received anything. Could you expedite that?

163089 03/10/2019 09:29:22 Paypal 7,211 300.00 BRL Processing
  • Nat M

Ignore all these members.
    Is it not your job to help members and reply to them.
    Support do not read and do not understand
  • J Zerbs
    Just received my payment from Dec 21st, has anyone else got their missing payments?
  • xrayspex
    glad you got it
  • godseeconomy
    AdminJ Zerbs
    Happy for you.:party:
  • Donna
    WOW! I'm glad for you! Thought for sure you would have to write that one off! Here's hoping everyone else gets theirs too!
  • J Zerbs
    Thanks.

After they said "payments would be sent after Feb 1st if we hadn't received them" by then I thought it probably would be paid, just wasn't expecting to come before the 1st.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.