• xrayspex
    This afternoon the cube spinning finally stopped but all remaining surveys gave a disqualification no matter how old they were and now there are no surveys at all on the dashboard.
  • karl
    same problem, just instant dq when I click on a survey. went through about 40 of them
  • Kingalfred
    ..... It's Christmas .... Log out ... Bogus dead ends
  • xrayspex
    It must be like that for everyone-no surveys or if they have any on dashboard its auto DQ because the rankings are not moving-meaning nobody has surveys or dqing on everyone
  • xrayspex
    it dont spin anymore since this afternoon- goes direct to DQ page-try it-you see.
  • Siegfried
    I have completed 5 surveys today and Tried over 30.
  • xrayspex
    yeah-this morning i completed 4-but this afternoon the spinning stopped-goes straight to dq page on every single one-try it. Karl is experiencing same exact thing-and now no surveys at all because all the ones left went straight to dq-no new ones replenished.
  • Tricia889
    I have been very lucky with surveys the last few days , I have never been given so many .The site has been working great for me- better than usual .

What I don't understand though is no matter how many surveys I complete , my ranking has stayed the same , so I would definately assume that the rankings are not working at the moment .
  • xrayspex
    I finally got surveys back on my dashboard and the ranks are right..must have been a temporary glitch
  • Tricia889

That's good all is ok again . Yes , must have been a temporary glitch , my rankings are moving again too:)
  • Kingalfred
    you're completing more as less competition, Once people get back into it after the new year it will be harder, take note of the time of day you're having most success , try stick to it
  • René Germain
    In recent days the polls have become very rare on my dashboard just 1 to 2 a day.
  • Kingalfred
    Yeah?
    I think it's Christmas .....
  • René Germain
    Also Saturdays and Sundays are rare but it's the same on other polling firms.
  • Tricia889

I'm happy I am getting a lot because I am at the lowest level and still need 2500 points to cash out . I must fit the demographic for people away on Christmas vacation. I'll take as many as they want to give me :blush:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.