• Nilanjan De Sarkar
    I am from India and I don't know why suddenly from the 18th of December I have stopped receiving any survey and survey related invitation email from the Univoxcommunity. I have sent them an email but the response is not satisfactory. They said that there is no suitable survey for me, and I don't understand why that happened suddenly.
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.
  • Nilanjan De Sarkar
    The exact same response I have also received through email but I also know that not every survey for everyone as I can disqualify from a survey based on my profile and still I can earn some points and sometimes I can actually able to complete a survey and earn the points. Now, why since the 18th of December this scenario changed suddenly that I didn't understand as I have never ever faced this type of situation in the Univox since I have joined this community. If I have done something wrong or if there is some problem with my profile then please let me know because I want to listen to the truth. Please.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.