• Admin
    A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

ud1b0h2s88bza4z3.jpg

#HappyFriday #UnivoxCommunity #FriYay #Friday #FunnyLife
  • Kerwin Cross
    Hope you guys found that stash! :lol:
  • godseeconomy
    So dumb!!!!!!!!! I would have called the police!!
  • Donna
    Wish I had a stash to find!
  • Kingalfred
    I stashed everything I earned from Uni'
    Under the bed in a matchbox ...
    Shhhhh!
  • slev1111n
    I hope you guys found that. Or at least he helped you to find some, lol. I would like to tell you a story after that I installed the Ajax security system and still use it – https://ajax.systems/. No funny once, I got to a similar situation. I moved to the UK. I won't mention the city, but the area was really unsafe. I did not have any security system at home. Honestly, I never thought about that. So, I was sleeping at night when I was woken up by two strange guys who did not expect me to be there. They were trying to find some money in my wallet. I called the police from my bedroom. The policemen came and arrested those robbers.
  • BillShiphr
    Hahah, I have the same situation every day. sad;C
  • Tooty
    It sounds like you live in a ghetto. I have never heard such stories from real life. I hope that was the only case that happened with you. By the way, I also use an Ajax security system at home. I find it very helpful. I like all the opportunities it offers. And the controlling process is great! All my family members use Ajax phone applications. So, we can operate the system from different devices. For those who are going to install any security system, I would recommend choosing a professional system only. Don't waste your money on DIY.
  • david ross
    I will search with him because l don't hide the money at my house, lwill make this thief disappointed and never back to my house.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.