• Nat M
    @Admin

Again posts have been deleted.
    Luis Carlos Azevedo Sa commented on two posts today about his redemptions, that he has not received in two months.
    He left these comments also last week.

Would it not be easier to solve his problem instead of deleting the posts as that does not make it to go away.
  • Admin
    we have received a response from the redemption team that they have dropped multiple emails to the respondent, with all the concerned information. Thanks
  • Admin
    we also advised you before that every respondent has different issues and the support has all the information, so you do not need to create different threads it creates confusion with the teams.Thanks
  • Nat M

Two months it goes back .........Read all of his posts about the same thing

tca4ze8zyl5al2lm.jpg
  • Admin
    answered already.Thanks
  • Nat M

And what about KingAlfred and his missing Amazon code
  • Admin
    Respondent is in touch with redemption team, Thanks
  • RajaGuru
    My posts are also deleted by admin regarding no surveys in india
  • Nat M

I think that was one of the posts that Luis had written in and the other post was from someone else but can not remember whose post it was
  • Yuktha
    Admin I am also not getting any surveys from past 2 days.
  • Kingalfred

"in touch" been in touch 7 weeks ... You cant grasp that you looked at the wrong redeem..
    You confirmed you'd redeemed a redeem I was not questioning ... euad27ft8z6cyhqr.png
    ti32q8pjj5htvh22.png
    aj58gnba14vqaqnp.png

Here again if you can sum up brain cells to work it out .,.,.
    Un ...paid....1153
  • Kingalfred
    plus also I had a post deleted ....lt1xfibw2kcrgd7h.png

I said he's coming to get you for robbing me in the name of baby Jesus ....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.