• Nat M
    5th December i completed a survey SC2280584 and filled out the section, provided my address to get the free sample of chocolate. I got no points for the survey
    I put a Ticket in # 59538 and got a reply back from Support - security terminate. In the ticket i did mention that i put my address down and should be getting the sample.

Anyways 10th December the free sample arrives and i updated the ticket telling Support this. Got no reply.

Just before i completed the follow up survey SC2335296 asking me about the sample chocolate.
    I have already updated my ticket with this information.

This proves that the first survey was complete. So i would like to be credited for the first survey and 20 points added to my ES and another survey added to my total of surveys completed.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the survey department and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will get back to you within 48 hours with all the details.
  • KellyD
    Hi Nat! What kind of chocolate was it? Did you eat it and if si how was it? I love chocolate. I eat some every day!
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I cashed out on Monday and haven't received it yet please check
    Thank You
  • Admin
    Due to some technical glitch in the system, we are unable to process the PayPal payments. However, our team is working on the same and it will be resolved soon. we apologize for the inconvenience.
  • cjsenour
    Same thing happened t me for an Amazon gift card from JUUL company. Never did get my points from Univox, but got the gift card within a week.
  • Nat M

Same here love chocolate - dark with orange/hazelnut
    Was from my second favourite brand
  • Kingalfred
    Blatant proof
    If "survey terminate"
    How on Earth did said items arrive ....
    Since they did arrive ... Univox owe you as if the initial site paid yous, they paid unipox also ...
  • KellyD
    Yum! Yum! Wish I got that survey/product test!
  • J Zerbs
    This has happened to me too. Think it proves they no longer even really look into whether or not you completed a survey and just give a generic answer that you won't get credit.

Just did a survey to join a online community/panel and completed it and joined. No redirect to Univox after clicking on the verification email. Sent support a msg, I should get the pts as I successfully was able to join but I doubt I will.
  • cjsenour
    Just tried a survey with videos. The third video did not load. I sent info to Univox and got an immediate reply " Client Drop out". I don't know what that means,,but it certainly couldn't apply in this instance. It was a technical glitch. Oh well. Didn't expect anything more..
  • Kingalfred
    indeed ...a technical error
    More lies .,. Upon top of the lies ... Like the looping
    So we can get ...(not that ive surveyed here, or will ever again, unless drastic unanticipated. Improvement Occurs) ... Hastily from none DQ to none DQ with no DQ
    They treat us like mushroom
    Keep us in the dark and feed us bull$h!t
    Just say no ....
  • cjsenour
    This is the first survey I have taken in 2 months. Thought things would be better by now. Guess not.
  • J Zerbs
    ji738hqto1ve9rg6.png
    Just completed a survey but the points weren't credited to my account despite getting the screen saying it was. Especially annoying as I'm 43 pts away from being able to cash out. @Admin
  • godseeconomy
    I had that a few weeks ago. Got signed up to a new site. Sent Support re it. Still no response on it. I am just going to forget about it. I don't like begging! Count it as a donation.
  • J Zerbs
    Had seen several others have that issue too luckily hadn't happened to me until yesterday. What I found odd even before I noticed the pts weren't credited was the survey I clicked on said 4 loi 75 pts. It took longer but thats common, when I seen 96 pts that immediately caught my attention as the total pts rewarded always have matched the initial survey clicked on for me even with the looping. We'll see what happens maybe ill get the pts if not won't sweat it it actually has been awhile since I've had a issue with a survey not crediting.
  • J Zerbs
    Have had 2 completed surveys today that didn't credit. Very frustrating especially the last one as it would of given me enough points to cash out.
  • Nat M
    Just read back through this post of mine never got those points. Looked back through my emails- excuse was security terminate but i got the chocolate and also completed the follow up survey.
  • cjsenour
    That has happened to me a couple of times. Got the reward promised from the survey, but UNIVOX denied my points.
  • J Zerbs
    Just got disqualified message after a complete but noticed the points actually credited. Been a while since that's happened. Going to have to keep a eye out going forward whether surveys credit or not regardless of the end message.
  • Mele McCabe
    Just happened to me. Got the points but not credit for survey completion.
  • Carol hughes
    I also just had one
  • godseeconomy
    It happened to me a few days ago. I sent a ticket to Support but I had to send another straightaway to forget that email because I got credited after all. Really curious occurence.
  • Bobert
    I like chocolate ...
  • Nat M

In my other post TICKET 78665 , the same thing, message says no but points are still credited. But the completed survey has not registered on WOF.
    I am up to 6 surveys this month that this happened to ........120 points has not gone onto the monthly ES.

And i have been updating that ticket each time. And still no reply. Admin, Support and Upper Management all have ignored it.
  • Sacha
    2 surveys that said did not credit but still got the points but no points on ES.
  • Nat M
    No 7 now and have updated that Ticket again
  • Nat M
    And another one. Upper management has been reading my emails as i get a read receipt but HAS NOT responded
  • cjsenour
    Didn't we go through this sometime ago? Are they recycling problems now?
  • Bobert
    yeah...the thread got dug up by a N00b
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.