• The AH Basic Company
    As far as myself concerned , My account is not getting surveys since last two weeks and if any got they donot give any points on their completion and alway disqualified either may be from technical problem from survey load .
  • Kingalfred
    .... If they dont have to pay .,.,. They won't and if you chase, you are wrong ,.,.,. Can plead till you're red in the face.,.,. THEY, ARE , NEVER, WRONG.,.,.,. what can ya do .,.,.,. They are a faceless none entity.... No one to go have it out with, an internet presence ... So, they can hide away and delete all mail, unread ..... I think the true univox sold out last year and the jokers trying to take over are clueless
  • Kingalfred
    I bet admin dread logging in here to clean up the mess caused by their "superiors"
    For minimum wage
  • The AH Basic Company
    I havenot said that in this debate discussion . It seems that you interpretated my words here written in wrong sense .
  • Kingalfred
    No.,.,. No one ever says it but it remains true
    I have seen First hand on many an occasion ...

"Oh uni, you made a mistake"
    ".....have we?"
    Yes
    Write to support they'll send you a lie...i mean reply...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.