• Donna
    I just decided that I wanted to post on the oldest thread I could find, so I went to the last page, page 67, of the forum, and found an awesome 5 year old thread to post on. When I clicked on it, there was a message in the box that said: This discussion is closed to new comments. :gasp: AND when you hover your cursor over the "Post" button you get a red circle with the red line through it. :gasp: :gasp:
    I am so bummed. I REALLY wanted to put that 5 year old thread at the top of the discussions.
  • Siegfried
    This is clearly the behaviour of someone who has far too little to do :smile:
  • cjsenour
    Isn't this what we have been asking for - get rid of old threads? I would say that this is a good alternative to bringing up old problems We have enough new ones as it is.
  • J Zerbs
    Its the uniglitch
  • Paulgro
    I do remember some saying they wanted the old posts gone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.