• godseeconomy
    How can you participate more, as urged, if Univox does not send survey invites or there are zero surveys in your dashboard when you log into Univox? What hope is there to gain ES or increase ranking?
  • Siegfried
    I wonder why they hardly ever launch any surveys at the weekend, you'd think there would be more working people with time on their hands at the weekend.
    As it is all survey samples are biased by not representing people who have proper jobs to go to, yet they are always asking for senior executives in multi-milion dollar organisations to respond.
    As if.
  • godseeconomy
    The staff of survey companies have days off, hence unable to deploy surveys? May be AI will do that in the near future. Weekends or not won't be an issue then.
  • Siegfried
    How about shift work? It seems to keep everything open all the time here.

AI might be an improvement, some kind of intelligence anyway. Lately a large number of surveys have been saying 'You have already participated' when I am pretty sure I have not.
  • godseeconomy
    Lately a large number of surveys have been saying 'You have already participated' when I am pretty sure I have not.
    I had experienced that too. I was wondering if it is my failing memory!!!!
  • cjsenour
    If you are on more than one site, you may have taken the survey at one of them, not Univox.
  • Siegfried
    This is possible but I think it is just another glitch. It is possible the survey is something I have already been rejected by.There are certainly a large number f those.
  • godseeconomy
    Oh, this didn't occur to me. The light has dawned. Thanks! I shan't get frustrated with this msg next time!!:rofl: :yikes:
  • Carol hughes

I also have a lot of them on my dashboard most of it them are 126 point surveys they all say I have already participated it's been going on all week
  • mikeee
    I am not trying very hard at this site.. tired of the looping, and tied of the incorrect LOI for surveys.
    Doing much better elsewhere.
    Still happily trying looping on high point surveys once in awhile.
  • Kingalfred
    I completed 7 x $2 surveys today
    Elsewhere ... So, they are still put out ...
    Same site yesterday, nothing there ... So must've been added today ...
    Not that I tried very hard anywhere yesterday ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.