• Melissa Y
    I attempted a survey that was on my board. It was a lengthy and repetitive survey about feminine products. However, it was worth 127 points so I stuck with it. I answered all of the questions, which took me about 20 or so minutes. The last few questions were for classification purposes. After I pressed submit on the very last screen, it came up that I did not qualify! To add insult to injury, I did not even get any DQ points! I don't even bother to report these anymore since I the outcome is never in my favour. I just felt the need to rant lol.
  • godseeconomy
    Frustrating I know. I have had this experience a few times!!
  • René Germain
    Today the same problem on my side. I wasted 55 minutes of my time answering 5 polls with no points at the end that have experienced any kind technical problem
  • KellyD
    I sympathize with you. It has happened to me many times. I just close out and go to one of my other sites I belong to, where that NEVER happens. Good luck!
  • cjsenour
    I have had this happen on two different sites recently. Issue was resolved and points awarded within 24 hours. Obviously none of them were Univox.
  • Melissa Y
    Yep. I'm on another site and whenever that happens, I inquire about it. About 95% of the time, I receive the points.
  • selva
    yes in other site, i completed 4 surveys yesterday but didnt get any points but before dawn i recieved all the points..but i did one here yesterday but no points recived after completion!!!
  • J Zerbs
    Yep other sites are usually good when it comes to paying when a survey doesn't redirect. Univox used to be ok, i mean wasn't 90%+ like other sites but used to be to 50%+. These days its not even worth sending a ticket they never seem to credit and really I don't think they even look into whether or not you completed it they just send a drop off or you didn't qualify msg automatically. I've had examples where I had a email from the company the survey was for thanking me or giving me a additional gift card card for completing the survey and included it in the ticket and they some how still said I didn't complete it.
  • cjsenour
    Several weeks ago I took a survey on JUUL. Univox did not credit me, said Client Drop Off. Two days later I got a gift card from the survey company thanking me for taking their survey. I mentioned it to Univox, and they wanted the original complaint, but by then I had deleted it since I taught it was done.
  • Siegfried
    http://94.102.148.250/WebProd/links/PD.html

Just had a survey complete and the site the survey was on went tits up. GRRRR.
    Not pleased.

The survey appeared to be sponsored by BT, so thats another company onmy shitlist.
  • xrayspex
    Today is horrible-maybe because of holiday? Completed 4 surveys and did not get any points-just looped into another survey. This happened on EVERYONE-finish survey- no points-loops into another survey.
  • Kingalfred
    Admin has proved recently by their screenshots of their back door into all accounts...
    If they claim they can not see absolutely every single activity and snoopy time stamped goings on of all users .... Then , more deceit .....easier to plead ignorant, cheaper also ...
    It's like 50 50 to get paid, 5/50 getting in ... Pot luck to get paid out after earning and completing 20£ worth of surveys for an $8 redeem ....
  • mikeee
    It's the uniglitch!!!!
  • Nat M
    Just did a survey in German and actually completed it....161 points

Was waiting to be kicked out and knew i was at the end of the survey could make out some of the words.......income, people in house ,children under 18.....end of survey.
  • J Zerbs
    glückwunsch
  • Nat M

Thanks...........had no idea what it was about
  • Nat M

Brought me one more closer to that 1000
  • KellyD
    Veiner Snitzel!
  • Deb
    Obviously they don't care what their members think. Too busy counting the money they earn off us suckers.
  • flygirl
    I was sent to an American Airlines board without explanation.
    The endless redirection without points is a disincentive to participate.
    I guess they get paid anyway.
  • karl
    5 surveys in the last 3 days didn't credit after completion, just the annoying loop. this is unacceptable, I don't mind every once in awhile, but 5 in 3 days is way too many!!
  • Katherine Fragale
    I just completed a survey for 600 points and actually got credited with it.
  • Asha radhakrishnan
    Admin....what IS this? I mean its not a one off case..its like happening too often..i complete a survey and then i get an error message. Why is it you cant look into it? 27 minutes is not something you can just throw away like that..i can use it for better work ..this is not done..SC2377413 for 106 points.. no other site has this problem...they dont wait till the completion of the survey to disqualify you . This is not done
  • Nat M

It happens to all of us and is unacceptable.
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • karl
    another finished survey
    Survey Attempted
    SC2381554
    completed, but just looped..way annoyed now, plz pay uni that was a 3 dollar plus, u know how much it paid and I am a good member that makes you money...please don't alienate me..lots of unpaid last few days
  • Kingalfred
    A "good member" as in refference to what ..... Us scum that made them as much as you do ....
    What ever the percentage is.,.,.,.,. I'd say 80% of it goes their way .,.,.,. Each and every person pays the same "uni tax"

I got 9 in a week complete/unpaid then my redeem STTTOOOLLLLEEEEN ..... SO yeah
    They D G A F ....... crooks ....

Who aim to "serve YOU better"
  • karl
    had another this morning not credit, join a community, I put in a ticket with photos of the email welcoming me the site with me as a member...see if anything happens
  • flygirl
    I spoke with a guy in India who was no help at all. He seemed to be reading from a script because the responses were inapposite and really laughable.
  • flygirl
    Good Luck with that!
  • flygirl
    Karl, please let us know what, if anything, happens.:smile:
  • J Zerbs
    Good luck but doubt you'll get the pts. Had that happen to me last week, I joined the community but no redirect. Sent msg to support and they said drop off no pts. Sent second msg with the email saying I successfully joined and still no pts because of drop off. It's BS doubt they even check if you completed it probably just automatically say no pts no matter what the result is.
  • karl
    this one had a "run time" error after submitting the survey, got the email welcoming me to the community, so I know it went thru
  • karl
    eh, another community joined another "no credit" getting really stupid now..got a 2nd email from the community and when I clicked on the link it took me to uni and I got the credit….
  • karl
    well, another completed survey and another no credit loop, BS!!
  • karl
    nothing but DQ's all day, get one to work and I complete it, like 20 minutes. I get a thank you, you have already done this after submitting no I freaking haven't!!!!! uni owes me for like 10 surveys the last week and a half...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.