• J Zerbs
    If so what is it?
    I ideally would like to reach 200 or more. However its not always possible due to lack of free time or available surveys so I am happy enough with anything over 100 as I believe that will be enough to keep me in the top 100.
  • Kingalfred
    ze2lfsh9exvnfqnr.png
    Today ... On tablet, none app, so close ....

9 completes but only little 5 6 7 loi, 40 50 60's
  • mikeee
    I punted.
  • Siegfried
    I think 100 should do it.
  • sharonh
    I am rank 3085....nothing I do will help at this point.
  • Melissa Y
    I'm in the same situation. Not even bothering to try anymore.
  • karl
    I completed 167 surveys, cashed out 14 times and probably got the 2 points for 10 dq's everyday. ended up with 3671 points and that was good for 76th pace. so 5-6 surveys a day I think would put you in the top 100. I was at like 50th place with two days to go and a 600 point cushion over 100th place, than dropped out of the top 100 with a minus 200 from the top 100, so I think I actually finished in the top 50 last month, without the weird ending. I started taking screen shots of the top 200 today, so I will know if anything fishy happens again at the end of the month
  • Kingalfred
    I was also a top 50/60 contender I completed around a 100 surveys hovvering around those rank places
    I started 2 days late and weekends were pretty much zeros .. So 3.6 average completes per day should keep you up in the 100 ... This time I'm on a go slow.. No completes today as I haven't bothered here, the redeem chaos put me off, it's like we have to jump through hoops at all points.. Ive lost 9 completes, and am at 388 or so ... 696 points ...48 points a day would put you in line for a fiver
  • karl
    yh, I did like 30 surveys the last two days of the month to get back in the money, most annoying. so I would think if all is fair that a little over a 100 should get you in.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.