• Nat M
    @Admin

Started the day with 869 points first screenshot look at the time

fw48yyfnpykrdop2.jpg

My points history look at the time after 12.24p.m.

04wu0oe7zd8auoqm.jpg

My ES score after i did that lot of surveys

h482bnck4fn449to.jpg

My ES score now.

r88p0l80sntlmzya.jpg

So what has happened i got the 100 for app on the daily but THERE WAS NO 100 on the monthly total.
    Then they took the 100 off but also from my monthly total

@Admin

I put a ticket in but i want those 100 points back..........check your system
  • selva
    Same here. They unnecessary added 100 points for using the app. But that was only on the dailybscirwnand not pn the monthly score. But now they have deleted 300 points from my monthly score. How ridiculous this is...?
  • selva
    . Now I understand why my monthly rank has gone to 1200 now...
  • Nat M
    Thought i would add this in and update my ticket

noj5jnmt2rub94xp.jpg
  • Nat M

:rage:
    :rage:
  • selva
    I have not written to support coz I know there will be only standard answers and excuses.
  • Sacha
    @Admin

I also lost 100 pts on monthly today. Please look into this.
    100 went on daily today but 0 went on monthly, now they took 100 off daily and 100 off monthly
  • xrayspex
    I downloaded the app for first time yesterday and no 100 points were added..that being said..I find the app buggy and full of errors..and so much harder to do surveys on it then on a regular laptop or computer. I am deleting it from my phone.
  • Siegfried
    I am glad this 100 point thing seems to have been eliminated, it never made any sense and I think was widely abused.
  • xrayspex
    Unless you do not have a laptop,tablet or a regular computer- I dont understand why anyone would want to use the app on a phone-especially with the no 100 points now. Why would you want to do surveys on a tiny screen-so much harder and takes way longer-an the app is buggy.
  • Nat M
    I just want the 100 points back that was taken off the monthly total, where there was no 100 points even credited to it for the app.

@Admin
  • Admin
    Please be informed that this is the new version of the Univox App and for the first time installation we are giving points and those users who have already installed the app will not receive any points for the same. Thanks
  • Nat M

100 points was taken off my monthly total
  • Nat M

Look at my screenshots of today. I had the 100 points for app on the daily but 0 points for the app went on the monthly. But when the 100 points got taken off the daily also 100 points got taken off the monthly.

I just want those 100 points back on the monthly that should not have been taken off
  • Melissa Y
    I do surveys on the app on the phone for the ES points.I don't have a tablet. And on a computer, you only get ES points for every 10 survey attempts.
  • Nat M

And i can not understand what you wrote.

1. First time installation 100 points Univox is giving , i understood that.

This is what i can not understand
    "those users who have already installed the app didn't receive any points for the same."

Please explain that last bit.........does not make sense
  • Nat M

You must of edited the last thing that you wrote as i copied and pasted what you originally wrote.

Have you looked at my screenshots of today, how can i loose 100 points on the monthly when there was no 100 points to loose
  • Nat M
    Also do you not think it is unfair..............people that already installed do not get 100 points like all the other members that can not install the app. But members that install after your message get 100 points.

How is that fair ??? Do you not realise there is a contest on and it is already not a level playing field.

And now Univox is even making it more unfair.

Still waiting for a reply as to why 100 points disappeared from my monthly
  • selva
    You have reduced 300 points from my monthly score . It is not fair as u never assed those 300 points to monthly score and only added in the daily score
  • J Zerbs
    I do most mine from a smartphone, but not the app. The zoom in/out button in the lower right corner blocks the submit/next button on many surveys so it takes longer to complete. That is if you are even able to complete, you can't go to landscape mode which some surveys require and as you mentioned many other bugs which prevent you from completing surveys you would be able to otherwise

Only reason to use it is the extra ES points but with the completes it can cost you it's not always worth it.
  • Kingalfred
    How rare... Give with one hand, take back more with the other ...
  • Nat M
    My phone and tablet are set to landscape mode so i can rotate the screen and the surveys turn when i need them to.
  • J Zerbs
    the app goes to portrait and won't rotate for me, and there is no option to switch or allow rotation on it. is it different for you?

I do almost all surveys from a phone or tablet, even the desktop only ones work 99% of the time if you have the page on desktop site.
  • Nat M

My iphone i have it set to rotate and the same with the Samsung tablet. So when i am in the app it just turns.

But not using the google app anymore especially after 2 completed surveys today and i only got DQ points. Emailed the app developer and told him that the app does not work.........
  • Sacha

Still missing 100 points that was incorrectly deducted from monthly total yesterday when no app points were put on monthly total.
  • J Zerbs
    Have mine set to rotate too but the app only will display in portrait. Even tried turning off rotate and having it set on landscape before opening the app but still opens in portrait and won't rotate.
  • selva
    my 300 points still missing
  • Nat M
    Bump
  • selva
    Where is my 300 ES points???
  • Sangeetha s
    Selva r u getting dq points for the surveys??
  • selva
    no, out of 10 only one gives DQ...
  • Sacha

Still missing 100 points that was incorrectly deducted from monthly when no app points were put on monthly total.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.