• Linnea
    I don't what happened but the survey quality has gone straight down hill from last week. Last week I was averaging 3 or 4 completes a day. This week so far is a lot of DQ's and surveys completed but not credited including one for 168 points.
  • Siegfried
    That is odd because I have not had a failure to pay for sevral days, which is good but still unexpected.
  • Linnea
    The first week of November was good but this last week has been awful.
  • mikeee
    they have been good for me. 260 and 240 points today
  • Siegfried
    Had nothing over 50 points but 10 completed today with no glitches.

I never seem to qualify for anything with point scores over 100. So it goes.
  • KellyD
    Just completed a survey for 135 points. But still waiting for a payment. Still waiting.
  • KellyD
    You completed 10 surveys tiday? That is Fantastic! Good for you. You had no looping either? Thats the way to do it!
  • Siegfried
    I stop the looping by using the back button, right click on the button, left click on 'Survey' usually 4 lines down, for a quick, clean DQ, and get on to something else.

Those repetitive 'answer a few qustions' hold no horrors for me now, my experience was, like 'Profile updaters' they never led to anything. The profile things I now always skip using the go direct to survey link. This seems to have no effect on anything either.

• Kingalfred
    I'm sick of these stating 5 6 7 minutes
    20 demographic questions
    Loop
    More demographics
    "welcome to our 10 minute survey, First answer some demographics"
    More demographics

"congratulations you have qualified for our 15 to 20 minute survey"

Over n over the length you tick to take is hardly ever the length once in....
  • Kingalfred
    then once offered, the length is not worth the incentive, so, quit out and the whole thing repeats again
  • Kingalfred
    umg61bm13bwmvxnk.png
    umg61bm13bwmvxnk.png

Now this, it stated 5 minutes, I opened, it was 5 minutes, I hit enter at the speed of light ....
  • KellyD
    Thanks for the info. I will give it try.
  • René Germain
    As it happens to you often to have this kind of message ( Finding your ideal survey ). But he refuses to start the investigation without giving any points. In your opinion it is a bug caused by the investigation firm.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.