• Nitin Anand
    @Admin My univox member id :- 1293949, recently I had made a redemption of 3527 points on 1-Nov-2019, with redemption request id :- 183827, as I am a verified member and also in top 100 panelist of the Christmas contest and the redemption time limit is 72 hours maximum, so what was the issue that I have not received my reward for the same. Kindly resolve the issue and process the reward.
  • Admin
    We apologize for the delay we have shared your concern with the redemption team for swift resolution. Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    Can I also be swiftly resoluted ? ?dwnhsbtqjd54xtde.png
  • Kingalfred
    I see people state, late payment, then I see them a few hours later saying
    "thanks for payment"
    I enquire to no avail .... 9 days.. No payment???
    When is it my turn ? To get sorted?
  • J Zerbs
    When will next round of payments be made?
  • Sacha
    I also have some outstanding from the 3rd November but maybe tonight
  • xrayspex
    I am waiting on a redemption I made on Monday..Nov 4th. Ambassador level.
  • Irina
    I also waiting a redemption from Nov. 4th and Nov 5th... Maybe as usual.. longer time.. Ambassador level.
  • Carol hughes
    I am also waiting on a redemption from Nov.4
  • xrayspex
    any info on all the late redemptions?
  • Nat M
    Am also waiting from the 4th but maybe they will come in later tonight........usually 3 days for me but hoping they all come in at the same time.
  • Kingalfred
    Thanks for my 28th redeem admin ..
    I waited since the 28th admin
    Admin
    Thanks...
    It still hasn't been paid..
    Thanks admin .... 10 days ......
  • KellyD
    I am Ambassador level too. I am waiting too for a payment. Thought I would get it yesterday.
  • xrayspex
    If the Xmas contest means redemption delays and redemption tech glitches which seems to have been happening since the start of the contest- i would rather there be no contest. Seriously- last month many of us had to wait almost 3 weeks for our redemptions to be sorted out with barely any support or help during it- it was totally frustrating.
  • Admin
    We understand your concern but sometimes the payment gets delayed because of the pending funds and because of a technical glitch in the system. However, we will try to process your redemption on a priority basis.
  • cjsenour
    Redeemed last evening. Got reward this morning. Thx.
  • Kingalfred
    this I dont understand ... You got sorted within a day... Why are they not starting at the back of the queue and working forwards ...
  • xrayspex
    see this I dont understand. cjsenour just posted he redeemed last evening and got his reward this morning- while many of us redeemed days before him and still have not recieved. This makes no sense at all. This happened to many of us last month as well.
  • Admin
    on hold due to some funds issue.Thanks
  • Admin
    Hopefully you will get your rewards tomorrow. Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    got mine, done n dusted ..
  • xrayspex
    you finally got your redemption from oct 28th?
  • J Zerbs
    Have 3 pending redeems going back to the weekend, when are payments going to issued next?
  • Kingalfred
    indeed, hour or so ago..
  • Kingalfred
    think its due to ....if in your redeem is a survey taken that has not yet closed and paid up ...that redeem has then not reached total...
  • xrayspex
    but then how does that explain before the contest ambassador was getting paid 3-4 days the latest. Its really a mystery- these long waits just started happening a month ago for many of us.
  • Kingalfred
    lots more people, lots more completions..lots more redemptions.. Not enough staff
  • xrayspex
    thats why i posted i would rather have no contest if it affects redemptions-lol
    "If the Xmas contest means redemption delays and redemption tech glitches which seems to have been happening since the start of the contest- i would rather there be no contest. Seriously- last month many of us had to wait almost 3 weeks for our redemptions to be sorted out with barely any support or help during it- it was totally frustrating."
  • Carol hughes

So glad you finally got it
  • karl
    Admin also mentioned lack of funds, they have to deposit money into paypal and sometimes that takes a few days
  • Kingalfred
    Maybe the PayPal button should be greyed out, if adequate paypals have been redeemed? If funds are low at that moment in time ,grey it out, so redeemers know they have to wait, or redeem another option?
  • Kingalfred
    or grey it out for a week to recoup funds.?
  • Donna
    Something along those lines is not a bad idea. If payments are generally slowed down, you should let people know somehow, so that people aren't just hanging in limbo not knowing what is going on. That would also greatly cut down on the number of emails coming in from people wanting to know where their money is. People should really not be repeatedly told 24 hours, and two weeks later (that comes to 336 hours passing), they are still waiting. Lots to be said for simple communication.
  • karl
    another site I use will occasionally, it has a live chat and the admin will mention things like "just deposited a check in paypal gonna be a few days. but, really, whats a few days for free money? I have waited up to 15 days on another site with no explanation on several occasions. rule of thumb is don't count on survey money for anything important.
  • fredpaxton8
    @ Admin: I too have been experiencing severe delays in redemption processing. I was also unable to post a comment from my account, and was forced to use a friends email address and create a bogus account just so I could post this comment. My Name is Kara Betar, my Member ID:887495 and the redemption request ID:142498 is the redemption request that has not yet been paid, and is still processing and has been since 7/9/2019. The total of points redeemed were for 1,000. I am an ambassador, and have requested several other point redemption since this one in question, and the other requests have been processed and paid, and I received the payment though paypal as requested. However, I tried reaching out to the univox support, and have not received a response thus far. I am familiar with the rules and regulations, and I should have received my payment no more than 72 hours after my request was made, and it has been about 6 months, and nothing yet. I am very disappointed in the lack of communication, and the lack of regard for the members that have dedicated so much of their valued time, LIKE MYSELF, without so much as a simple explanation, response, or apology on behalf of Univox's inability to maintain a punctual payment when processing redemption requests. My email is , I would appreciate if this can be resolved in a somewhat timely manor from this point forward.
  • Sacha

I am waiting on 3 payments from the 3rd November was expecting it last night.......but nothing. Week end is tomorrow.
  • xrayspex
    I just got my redemption
  • xrayspex
    thank you admin. Have a great weekend.
  • Admin
    Thank you :cheer:
  • Nitin Anand
    @Admin
    Member Id :- 1293949,
    redemption id :- 187298
    redemption date & time :- 07-Nov-2019 (3:44:01)
    kindly process it on priority basis.
  • Sathya Narayana

Admin my redemption is pending since 25th October
    Member of:1396376
    Redemption id:178591
  • Nat M

I also got one from the 7th November but it is the week-end so nothing until Monday
  • xrayspex
    I got one from Nov 8..probably monday
  • Kingalfred
    Time frame now...expect 6 to ten days , paypal
  • J Zerbs
    Been anywhere from 1 to 6 days for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.