• Scousegirl
    I agree wholeheartedly that Univox is broken and does needs some major fixes. I've been critical of all the looping, failure to pay DQ points, lack of high value surveys and lack of surveys in general recently.

That being said though, I put in a large redemption request (7000 points) on 29 October and I was delighted that the money was deposited into my Paypal account today.
    Thanks, Admin :grin: and please address some of our issues!
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Congrats to you as well for receiving your redemption when you should have. FIngers crossed for all of us who are in limbo and keeps hearing in another 24 hours.
  • Scousegirl
    Thanks! And it really is wrong to keep people waiting considering how hard we all have to work and how time-consuming it is to earn these points.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - And thank you for commenting and you are so right. Looks like another 24hrs or more.
  • Kingalfred
    My 28th redeem has not been processed .......
  • karl
    I just got a second redemption today from a redeem yesterday
  • Scousegirl
    Once again, I redeemed 3000 points over the weekend and the money went into my Paypal account today. Apparently the Univox gods are smiling upon me, at least when it come to redemptions.
  • xrayspex
    Hope i get mine tomorrow-cashed out Monday
  • Kingalfred
    nydqlytxhsfg3zsf.png

How about I get paid 28th redeem ..... All these people bigging you up,
    Redeemed after me paid before me...
    Is your support biased and select? ... I put it in the hours
    Now I have to chase ......
  • sharonh
    redeemed 10/31 and paid today...not within 24 hours, but I won't complain.
  • KellyD
    I sure hope I get paid today. I could use some good news and something to smile about.
  • Siegfried
    My original title still applies, a productive and almost glitch free day today and a lifetime record engagement score. I have just noticed I am now a 'Gold digger', no idea how long since. Doubt it makes any difference to anything.
  • Leisa Hunt
    What’s going on @admin? Redemption delays again?
  • xrayspex
    Many of us have been experiencing delays with payments
  • Scousegirl
    Yes, come on, Admin! It is really wrong to be stringing long time members along who are trying to redeem small amounts and yet you paid me quickly when I redeemed a much larger number of points.
  • Leisa Hunt
    It’s becoming a pattern. Maybe, the crazy Christmas contest and the ever fluctuating rules have messed up redemptions. Just keep all these great surveys surfacing recently, pay earnings and don’t worry about a contest, lol.
  • Kingalfred
    1 good day out of a week, deems giving credit.....nah!
    A glitch free month of absolutely nothing going wrong fair enough ...
    Place has never had 2 consecutive no problem weeks for month after month after month ....
  • karl
    got two redemptions from last week yesterday(Tuesday) some folks don't understand univox don't work weekends. thanks for the cash univox, been killing it the last month or so...cashed out $330
  • Kingalfred
    Mine was 28th Monday last..had all last week 5 days...3 days this week, still none arrival ..
    Not good enough, when you've had 4 5 redeems in that space of time?

As ive said, service around here is preferential
    Distribution is preferential ....
    Biased .....
  • Kingalfred
    I put in the most hours here ive ever put in, to be ghosted in the con test
    Blatant list full of lieing list toppers appear from nowhere ...dropped me right out..i was like less than 10 places behind you day to day ...but then a slap in the face
  • karl
    I remember, knocked me out to, but busted arse last 2 days to get back in the top 100. i'm over it for now.....
  • Kingalfred
    l800jnydlulgslb2.png

According to this list ... I was the ninth biggest earner in the Uk
    Sheesh ... Think I made £65 tops ....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.