• J Zerbs
    The rules were never really clarified are there going to be seperate top 400 rewards for each of the 4 levels (1600 awarded ) or is it just top 400 across all levels?
  • Charlene Bovert
    - What I have seen are the words The Top 400 STAND A Chance To Win, so who knows.
  • J Zerbs
    With the rankings changing the other day looked like it was 400 overall, now they changed the rank back to being seperate for each level. So like you said Who knows. Would be nice if @Admin would just tell us how it works and end all the confusion.
  • Donna
    Wouldn't be Univox without the confusion!
  • Nat M
    My opinion since the Ranks have reverted back to match the WOF , it is 4 separate contests otherwise it would not be legal classing it as one contest

We can only see what is on our screen and that is what you go by.
  • René Germain
    In the top 100, there are 2 to 36th place 2 to 59th place 2 to 64th place, 2 to 68th and 2 to 91st place That means 110 will receive 30 dollars
  • J Zerbs
    Now a bunch of names appear out of nowhere. Where did all these names come from they weren't on the list a few hours ago?
  • J Zerbs
    @Admin a answer to the initial question would be nice or are you just making up rules as you go?
  • xrayspex
    her script has not been translated to English yet..that also has technical glitches..I can answer..our tech team is working on it..you will see in 24 hours..please do not worry..please write to support@Univox and we will reply a month from now if we choose...lol..keep taking surveys
  • J Zerbs
    @Admin How about posting the rules on how the contest works? There seems to be a lot of confusion about it.
  • Admin
    The contest is clear and people are completing surveys and earning a good amount of points and of course level and ranking rises high day by day,

More survey completes will get you on the leaderboard.
  • Nat M

Why are you removing my post ??

Terms and conditions of a contest is law
  • Admin
    Please be informed that posting irrelevant things here is already discussed by the admin.
  • Nat M

What irrelevant things ??? I am pointing out that there are rules in holding a contest which has not been abided by.

There are no terms and conditions.
    There is no information on how the contest works. Names appear from no where then disappear. Bogus members are made up with alphabetical consecutive member IDs.....look at screenshots put up today
    Contest has to be fair for all participants which is not.
  • Admin
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion, we will report it to the super admin.
  • Nat M

Explain this

sjdph298dva5dw2d.jpeg
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review and explain to you in a better way.
  • Nat M

You are kidding me.......Support do not reply.......Why don't you explain
  • Nat M

What are they going to review........learn how to hide things better so it is not visible to everyone
  • Siegfried
    "The contest is clear and people are completing surveys and earning a good amount of points and of course level and ranking rises high day by day,

More survey completes will get you on the leaderboard".

The contest is extremely unclear. It seemed to be clearish until the last day, then a flock of suspiciously high point IDs appeared from no where and although I had 'more completeds' as required, and a steay middle ranking top 100 position all month, suddenly I lost 70 places overnight. There is Nothing clear about this.

It s not even clear who the contestants are with the confusion of different levels being a possible distraction. Most of the time the monthly WoF matched the leaderboard, till the end when all went haywire.

Users deserve a full explanation

Users will not get one.
  • J Zerbs
    @Admin you still didn't answer the question. Is it seperate for each level or are all levels included?
  • Admin
    it has separate levels.
  • J Zerbs
    ok thanks. Also was pleasantly surprised when I logged in this morning and seen the contest pts had been added to my acct, wasn't expecting them to be awarded so quickly.
  • Admin
    congrats and still many users on forum thought it is fake and we don't value your efforts and time.
  • J Zerbs
    The issue they are referring to is that a bunch of new names were added to the list yesterday that weren't on it all month and many peoples rank went down. That's why I was asking if it was for all levels combined.
  • selva
    Can u check ur daily rank and monthly rank as of now pls..
  • J Zerbs
    They are different, which would make sense if all levels are combined in the contest. Admin said they were separate but doesn't seem to be.
  • Nat M

24rrs52lssh2uahe.jpg

So where did all the other names come from 2 days ago and everyones ranks went hay wire. Members who thought they were in the Top 400, all of a sudden were not.

Now those names have disappeared and are not from Premium level. Do not know about Basic and Verified level.
  • Nat M
    I have got screenshots of all 400 names that were on the Wall before all these other names appeared as the screen was flickering between the original Wall and the Wall with the new names
  • Siegfried
    It is all so very odd. A two pipe problem.
  • Vanditha
    I appreciate your effort .. though you won the contest you are fighting for the transparency and equality.. this contest is not fair at all, we are not getting enough surveys to qualify and get points.. if survey's are given equally to all the members it makes sense.. if they cant give equal no of surveys to all, there should be a different contest for different countrys.. it's my opinion.. because I lost the contest in last day of the month , I tried really hard to get there but couldn't make it.. congratulations to all the winners, I know it's not as easy as it looks..
  • J Zerbs
    Even now the ranks for wof and the contest are different, if it is seperate how is that possible? Being the 1st the daily rank and monthly contest ranks should be identical.
  • Donna
    You are telling @Nat M to drop an email so you can "explain to her in a better way". WE ALL WANT TO KNOW AND WANT THE ALPHABETIZED AND NUMERICAL ORDER LIST EXPLAINED, SO WHY NOT JUST EXPLAIN IN A BETTER WAY HERE?
  • Kingalfred
    Blatant ....absolutely blatent ...... All alphabetical, all running consecutive numbers.,.,. Admin...pure fake, pure bogus, cheats.,.,.here in Black and white .... Made up a 100 ghosts to save 100 x $30 hang your shamed heads
  • Kingalfred
    dredged up none users ...closed accounts .... New ID numbers ....
  • Nat M
    45oz6m3copyah7hq.jpg

The original Wall while they were squeezing in the other names. 26 original names in that list but then they stuck in another 26 names.

Have got the rest of the Wall and it goes up 558 names.........so probably added 158 names.
  • Dianne1955
    Hi all

I have reached my 60th survey in the month of December. I cannot wait until this contest is over as I am getting tired

Right now I have no surveys to do. Still waiting for some to post

Merry Christmas to all
  • J Zerbs
    246 completed this month, even if I don't complete another survey I should finish in the top 100.
  • Sacha

A lot of survey completes. The surveys are at 20 points each ??
  • Kingalfred
    20 points per complete and extra for every 10 attempts and extra again if you take on the app ...
  • J Zerbs
    Down to 10th, been enjoying my break from doing surveys and real work. Part of me thinks I should get back to it but then again another couple days off would be nice
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    December: 8 completed surveys & total of 9 DQ points! SAD!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.