• Sangeetha s
    These 2 rankings are confusing. My current rank shows 477 but my monthly leaderboard shows 303.so which is correct. Admin please clarify this...
    Attachments
    IMG_20191027_222628 (165K)
    Screenshot_2019-10-27-22-25-21-486_com.android.chrome (205K)
  • Kingalfred
    Id say the 303 ...as its there in Black n white , on a list of members surrounding it...
    The other one is just plonked on a screen ....but what do I know ....
    It was running fine ...but then I think they merged the basic,verified,premium, ambassador boards into a one board ...so they payout 400 people, not 1600 people , which they kept from everybody until con tests end ... If you still thought you had a chance you'd continue completing
    Just another univox let down ..sneaky under handed ...need to know basis ...

Wonder what they are going to do in Janurary ..
  • J Zerbs
    I always figured it was 400 they'd payout not 1600 but I also assumed there was one ranking board for all levels not seperate. They should of clarified rankings from the start instead of giving people false hope. Also they make the change on the weekend when admin isn't on to answer questions which makes it even worse.

On a seperate note why isn't there a admin on the weekends? They could at least have someone come on for 30 min- 1 hour each day just to answer questions.
  • Siegfried
    Have ever noticed any questions being answered?

The zoo monkeys get more bananas than the survey monkeys.
  • J Zerbs
    Some questions yes, but overall they are very inconsistent when it comes to answering questions. More often another member will help/answer it seems
  • Sangeetha s
    Admin please clarify on this...
  • Nat M

Looks like Admin is going to ignore all these questions
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will get back to you within 24hours with all the details.
  • Sangeetha s
    Thanks for the reply
  • Sangeetha s
    Hi admin... Again there is drastic change in rankings.. How come this changes getting suddenly. Please look into this issue since tomorrow is the last day of this month.
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly send us the screenshot so that we can check and resolve the issue.
  • Nat M

It is happening in front of your eyes.
    It is everyones rankings that are going up and down.
    And in the Ambassador monthly now there are all these other names in there
  • Admin
    Please be informed that more completes will increase your score as well as ranking.
  • Irina
    I would like to also ask how come this situation since yesterday I was in 87 positions (by evening; and I have a difference in points about 200) and suddenly in 149 (in the morning). How does it work? (even my rank today in day activity 100. Well, it seems that this only trick about the payment to real people.
  • Nat M

f6s68d7g8vluuowz.jpg

At 9.38 p.m my time 2 hours ago about. My name in 23rd place

eyubfco2mai2f518.jpg
    Now 2 hours later it says 48
  • Irina
    I am sure only that 6 hours change this that much; also this system is not transparent - I am doing all questions even that where you will get low points.
    If it is like this - I will concentrate on another website. I always check my application in order to make sure that everything is ok. But if only 6 hours is enough to show that kind of results. Then it is worthless to look at another option and do here only that one which is comfortable for me (not for the ranks).
  • Nat M

1ask6t2iy062woxa.jpg

No 1 at the moment who is this ??? The name was not there 30 minutes ago or for the passed 30 days
  • Irina
    Well, it can be less than 6 hours regarding other comments (because I had a night in my home; so I couldn't control all this time exactly and I didn't make any screenshot.
  • Nat M

I am waiting for an answer to let us know what is going on with all the Ranks.
  • Nat M

plevckiurghs4p42.jpg

Screenshot taken now. Those names are missing but the numbers are not consecutive
  • Irina
    Actually I wrote the wrong number - I was 87 and now: I am 193 ... But as I say, people should make 800 points in less than 6 hours (maybe 2 hours as mentioned above). It really looks like you don't want pay real people.
  • Irina
    So it means that they should really be so productive 10 min one survey without any problem to get this survey. And only in this case. As I say, in the end, if it is like this - I assume that real people should get much less than bots.

I didn't expect this kind of issues, therefore, I didn't take screenshots. I understand that we get different amounts of survey (which is not fair for 100% however I am sure that this kind of situation looks really not perfect).
  • Admin
    We truly understand your concern and we would like to inform you that the issue has been fixed now however from the last few days the number of users are completing surveys frequently and the score and ranking automatically upgraded on the basis of completes and score, so We request you to please take surveys more and get your rewards as promised.
  • Irina
    I just notice that maximum point for today 457 (so that means where 800 points come up?)
  • Irina
    That means it is totally not true if even in the rank of the day we don't have this number of points...
  • Nat M

What is going on?? With the rankings
    Would appreciate a reply and just in case you have forgotten i live in Australia and can not wait all night for a reply
  • Irina
    Just to say that you move some to another level in the last few days of October is not fair (especially in the beginning people get better points and survey - I remember that moment). And it really looks like you want to avoid pay to real people.
  • Irina
    As I say if it is like this - then no sense spend 20 min answer for survey with 25-35 points (also before this you need to spend another 10 min to find this survey).
    The was only one reason why I did this - to get point for a completed survey. But I can find another website at a better price. Because in the next month it will happen the same, for sure.
  • Nat M

Thought i would save this for when i needed it.

s2fr8ykky0l21htx.jpg
  • Nat M

STILL NO REPLY
  • Irina
    Anyway, as I say If it is like this and few can change the situation dramatically (I will not take into account this kind of prize which made for playing and interaction). I will just assume that question for 20 min with 25 points worthless of my time with another website who provided better prizes for that time. Anyway, thanks.

I understand that admins also depend on other issues. However, it doesn't make sense to spend almost all month by doing all the tests which they provided. And by the end, to get this mess.
  • Irina
    As I say I will just move on with another website who doesn't provide this context but give a fair amount of point for the same time (then this price will equal regarding spending time with another survey). Of course, it is always possible to show that it is correct (regulation exists in order to get solution than saying that everything is ok. and it is like this).
  • Kingalfred
    Where did the 100 new ghost accounts appear from over night????
    Over......night...... 1000 points apparently I am now down due to these people appearing...having completed 50 surveys over night????????6qpdxvc2tzhpe4b7.png
  • Irina
    And as I mentioned above - 3 hours ago 457 points rewarded for number 1 (from today); and now 608 points the same person...

As I say this prize context is a game of false (probably). So sad - but I should admit this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.