• Donna Walker
    There is that Survey Not sure how many of my Frieds on here have done it, I have a few time got the same one its that one with the red on it about politis and all kinds of different companies like facebook, intel apple McDonalds ,subway etc it starts off asking how many years it took you to fiish your education etc, well i done it so many times on all kins of sites.I know when its finished or getting close to being fininished so i was 2 questions away from being finished TOOK AN HOUR OF MY TIME,THEN TOLD ME I DID NOT QAULIFY SO wARNING, not to get taken in by this one, member it starts off with askig political questions it is a teadyess one I found God-Luck. Its not ot fair to spend THAT MUCH TIME. What gets me is That company/partner got their answers all of them they wanted I got taken for noting Wanted to warn my member buddies!!!!!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.