• Donna
    Is anyone getting the Quest Mindshare survey that asks for a 13 - 15 year old to fill out the survey, then the following questions consist of:
    1. Do you work full time or part time ( no neither or none of the above). What 13 year old works full time? Or part time for that matter?
    2. Which best describes the type of restaurant you work at? Various choices...but no "none of the above".
    3. To what degree do you participate in new employee hiring at your restaurant? With various choices...but no "Hello, you asked for a 13 - 15 year old and I don't do any of this garbage".
    Then there are grammar errors in just that one page.
    @Admin This is the second time I received this survey today. Shouldn't surveys disappear once you have clicked on them and not be able to be accessed again?
  • Donna
    And even if those questions weren't meant for a 13 - 15 year old, regardless, none of the questions has a "None of the above" option, which means you have no choice but to just close it out. Waste of my precious time where I could be completing another survey for miniscule points.
  • J Zerbs
    Some that age work part time at restaurants but c'mon no 14-15 year olds are in charge of hiring people.
  • cjsenour
    For the past two weeks I have been invited to a survey by another site. It says to hurry and take the survey because it is about to expire. So I hurry an try to take it. It is always the same survey and I never qualify for it. Why do they keep sending it to me? See, UNIVOX isn't the only one who has stupid surveys.
  • Ashok Bhatia
    Hi everybody
    hope u all will be fine.

I am also getting such survey in huge numbers. I think this happened with me no of times .
  • Girish
    The same survey is running around all sites hopeless survey ii dont know why they are wasting our time
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.