• godseeconomy
    Just got an email in my inbox re doing a survey for them . Anyone knows how safe or legitimate this site is? I have never heard of surveysavvy before now.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Safe and legit. Only downside is they send you a check as thats all they offer but no big deal.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for confirmating status.
  • Jill Edwards
    surveySavvy is good. They will pretty much pay out at 1 dollar. They do pay in checks and it takes a while but they do pay. Univox on the other hand is not good these days. I just took a 400 pt survey for 20 minutes and it thanked me and everything get back to univox and they gave me 3 pts. I emailed and they said I DQ'd after I finished. Nice. This is like the 5th time this has happened. Thinking about dumping for sure.
  • Kingalfred
    that's just it .... The DQ question
    Should be the very first question
    Not
    Where do you buy
    When do you buy
    How do you buy
    How much do you spend

The mini survey for free

They know you don't qualify pretty instantly ... 100% having you complete a survey they know after 10 seconds they are not going to pay you for is fraud ..... You know fine well those questions are submitted .. Recorded .. Analyzed ....
  • Kingalfred
    I don't think any survey should go over 10 minutes ..
    They need to know more ..make another one ....
    Most long surveys are so badly repetitively written ...
    By the end your so cheesed off at them
    You are never going to buy that product again ...

"We'd like you to pay absolute undivided 100% attention to this 4 minute video..
    Turn off all distractions ... Remember now....UN...De...VI...did ...attention"

*sits unblinking ... *

"Now ...... We'd like you to watch it again"
    Wall
    Head
    Bang....
  • Girish
    Better try LifePoints, Surveytime or Surveyyeah for quick bucks within 10 minutes

I used the wrong word. They said my survey was terminated after I finished it and was supposed to get 400 pts. Unixov used the word terminated. I've taken enough surveys from other sites to know when I have been terminated. I have never been terminated after taking the whole survey except at univox. I don't think I will use this site much longer. Time to let it go.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Check out Survey Police on the internet.....ESPECIALLY the member comments.
  • Siegfried
    "By the end your so cheesed off at them
    You are never going to buy that product again"

I completely agree with that.
  • Nat M

That's Univox........happens to everyone.......security terminate......client drop out.

But they can never explain what these are actually
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.