• cjsenour
    Regular surveys are working as they should - no run-ons, giving DQ points. I even got to complete a few this morning. Hot Surveys are not giving DQ points. I try to get through them as fast as possible because when you finish a survey, it automatically goes to Hot Surveys even if you don't want it to. I don't see anything "Hot" about them.
  • mikeee
    cool.
  • Donna
    Right now, surveys for me are looping. Even the regular ones.
    Two nights in a row this past week the site was working beautifully for me. It was probably 11 pm ish to 1 am ish EST. I got tired and had to go to bed, but it killed me to got to bed because the site was working so well.
  • J Zerbs
    Been really good for me last day and a half. I haven't had a lot of time to do surveys but there were a good number of high pts ones I was able to complete. So rank in monthly contest went down a couple but pts wise been great.

2s2j4bwjoamdfzae.png
  • Kingalfred
    Good incentives ... What are your demographics ?
  • J Zerbs
    US, male in my 30's. The high pts ones are because they finally fixed all the blank surveys so I was able to do all the ones that had been building up for weeks. It does the roulette thing so even when I'd get dq from 1st survey I could keep trying I was able complete one. Now its back to normal so won't be getting that many high pts ones all at once again but was nice while it lasted.
  • KellyD
    Yes. Great survey taking for me today too! Passed enough surveys to day to redeem! Sample Cube working better. So happy I got to cash out today! Yay!
  • Kingalfred
    most of my high points went to the blank pages ...they stayed for a few days then vanished ... My invite completes were miniscual 19p 2 3 4 Lois most of last week
  • Sacha
    No looping but also no DQ points
  • Siegfried
    and next to no surveys in the Uk anyway, 4 since Friday, all dq. Better luck Monday.
  • Nat M
    No DQ points, only total that goes up is my ES..........can not redeem out on those points.
  • Nat M
    Today clicked on 67 surveys and got DQ points for 7 of them.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    I thought the same thing! New Day on Univox but poof! For 7 surveys, I got 6 points as DQ points.. The rest 5 surveys went pooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffff................
  • Siegfried
    Still very few UK surveys, but completed 3 out of 6 and got DQ points for 2 others. This is better than 40 that are useless.
  • Nat M
    That is what i am getting 40 plus surveys but 40 plus do not give DQ points
  • Kingalfred
    I'm getting 19 pointers ....yay ...completed 3 ....... This contest is having my life ....
    Time spent here not worth the same per hour as time spent elsewhere
    Neglecting earnings in exchange for rank points ..... Must be maaaaaaadddd
  • Nat M

I feel the same way.........just had to go and do some surveys on other sites where i can actually get some real earnings not this clicking and nothing
  • Siegfried
    Still few surveys compared to last week and some are the sample cube roundabout but in general, things are working better.

If they could do away with the sample cube roundabout it would be much better.

Of the available surveys, a higher proportion are completeable, but all for low points.
  • UCLA
    email support if youre not getting any or very few.
    i actually got more than 2 show up on my dashboard after they replied.
    I was fed up earlier this morning with only getting 1 survey on my dashboard since Saturday morning.
    My screenshot on some other thread wasnt a lie. Including today ive has about 35 surveys show up on my dashboard for the month of October. more than 1/2 resulted in blanks no dqs.I told them i used to get 20-40 a day.
    Meanwhile on another site i go to, ive already cashed out 23$ for the month of October. That might not seem like very much, but its miles more than the 70 CENTS ive gotten from this place this month
  • karl
    ive had 4 surveys today where I either completed or got near the end than got "url doesn't have a pathway" or "page cant be found" pretty annoying. emailed univox about one of them, but ready to give up for the day...an hour not getting paid wasted. I guess I have been doin enough every day to stay in the top 100, fluctuating between 50-65th. also have noticed a lot of lower pay, higher LOI surveys.
  • Kingalfred
    you see..now..people have entered .. Gotten a rank ... Mine has been anywhere between 48-98 ..today's best 68 ... So.. Now they throw out surveys of very little value knowing they will be taken in order to still be a $30 contender ... Seeing as you/ we / I have put in half a month ....
    I got an 18 point 12 loi .. After complaining of the 19's they have us over a barrel .. Don't think they intended this from the off ......... But now they know ... Come the 28th we'll take on anything ... For rank points
  • karl
    i dunno, maybe, depends how close i am at the end. fortunately i have been cashing out every couple days, so that extra 20 points should help, altho i haven't been getting all those points yet. of my 6 cashouts only 3 have registered in my point balance, but i still have 30 in the bank and waiting for this payment from Friday to come thru to cash out again.
  • karl
    see above :)
  • Siegfried
    "Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later."

Just finished a survey about international charities and got the message above.

Must make a poinnt of reducing my next charitable donation by 60c. :-)
  • J Zerbs
    Seems to take a couple days after you actually get payment until the 10 pts is added to wof/Xmas contest scores
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.