• Donna
    @Admin For the surveys that we are complaining about that are "duds/blank", will you please look at whether the survey has the correct symbol? (PC, Tablet, Phone - the little picture symbols that Univox puts on each survey to designate how it can be accessed).
    When I click on a survey that is blank on my PC, but then cick on it on my phone, it leads to a survey. So it must be that the surveys that are blank on PC are "phone only" surveys and should be desiganted as such with the little phone symbol.
    You said yesterday that the problem was fixed, but we are still getting the blank surveys. Nothing is "broken". The surveys just need to be desiganted with the correct symbols. You can go through and correct the surveys that are not designated "Phone Only", but if whomever is responsible for making the surveys go "live" is not designating them with the correct symbol, then those blank/dud surveys are just going to keep popping up because someone at Univox is not paying attention to whether the surveys should be designated "phone only", using the little phone symbol.
  • Nat M
    I am getting surveys that are not compatible with app on the app......please try on desktop.....how???
  • Donna
    I have also gotten that, makes me mad because pretty sure once you click on that survey it's gone. Tells you to do the survey on PC, but you can't access that survey anymore. :roll:
  • Donna
    I'm tired. I said what you said, above.
  • cjsenour
    Then there is the one with an error that says to try again later. HUH!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.