• Donna
    The site has been working much better for me for the last hour or two. Surveys aren't looping as much (with the exception of those Peanut Lab surveys), which means I've been getting some DQ points. Hope it stays this way.
    AND hope everyone else is finding the same!
  • Carol hughes

Mine was better for a couple hours yesterday but today it's back to the looping and no dq points
  • tatiana
    Moi plus rien ne fonctionne,je suis redirigée automatiquement sur une page blanche et aucun point...de plus impossible de contacter le service technique
  • Kingalfred
    I think its traffic .. If you come on late / early seems to run smoother
    I did get the "oops" 40... error but the questions remained and allowed me to click through until DQ
    Which I found weird
  • UCLA
    my dashboard once again is blank. But the good news is is that I got a redemption email 7 days after i got the actual redemption. Jesus.....a little slow
  • J Zerbs
    Seems to vary for me between good and not. Think may be on to something with his comment as it usually seems to run better during the ( what I'd assume) non busy hours and not as well during primetime hours.
  • Carol hughes

You may be right early this morning I was doing better then I am now
    but this roulette of questions is frustrating starting to just close them if it doesn't take me in a survey within 30 seconds I'm not playing that game
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.