• KellyD
    After days and days of taking Sample Cube surveys that just keep looping, spinning, looping some more and not giving any dq points, after answering the same questions over and over and over...........I am surprised, grateful and stunned......I just passed a 270 point survey with no problems at all!!! I had to keep looking at my points to make sure my old tired eyes weren't playing tricks on me!!!!! What a surprise. Yes, still grateful too!
  • Donna
    That's great! I'm happy for you!
  • KellyD
    Thanks Donna....hope you pass a big point survey too! You are always so nice!
  • mikeee
    very cool, KellyD!
  • Michele
    good one! I wondered if ANYONE ever got to complete those big ones!
  • KellyD
    Thanks! Always nice to hear from you!
  • KellyD
    I agree! I always thought they were impossible, because they were!.......until this one! How are you doing?
  • J Zerbs
    Congrats Not impossible just harder to qualify for because they are usually looking for something specific. I still complete a high pt survey occasionally though its rarer than in the past.
  • KellyD
    When I was almost finished with the survey, I kept saying to myself, "Please don't give me that 404 error message or the one that says Sorry we reached our quota" and then either not revert me back to Ynivox at all, or no dq points either. Thankfully, all went well, which is hard these days as I keep reading here in the Forum. No glitches, got the points credited. A very happy Kelly I was!
  • Donna
    And I'm a very happy Donna! 220 pointer!
  • J Zerbs
    Know that feeling, fingers crossed, no glitch, no bs msg thst you didn't qualify when you completed it and really did qualify, no errors of any kind, knock on wood, then relief when it goes thru and credits you the points.

Funny how the errors and other problems seem to happen much more often on higher pt surveys vs lower pt ones isn't it? At least that's been my experience, 100 pts or under rarely a issue.
  • KellyD
    Way to go Donna. So happy for you! Relieved it went thru ok?
  • KellyD
    Yes I agree with you. I am hoping I am on a roll and pass another one, or two of rhe higher paying surveys.
  • Donna
    Oh yes! Everything @J Zerbs said above, plus hold breath, cross toes, etc!
  • Michele
    I’m getting less surveys overall but today I’ve had some dq points. No surveys completes today and I think my highest point done ever was 112. Wishing you well and do hope you’re on a roll.
  • KellyD
    Here's hoping you are on a roll too! Goid luck!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.

More Discussions