• The AH Basic Company
    As per my views which my innersoul says he is the individual person in which god itself in the form light energy came into his body and that energy did his work of spreading the knowledge of light and to fight with the demon which are effecting the persons from their bad powers ,the negative energy and after that the death of that person jesus who was the son of a mary go back to its origion & some spread in this whole universe and when ever a person call for that light power divine energy not the body form in which that divine energy power came to kill demon then that power come back to help to fight with the demon to vanish the demon And the body form i treat them as teacher of spiritual knowledge
    This is jesus as per my innersoul and i call that energy to kill the demon and what about you?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.