• xrayspex
    I am getting blank page on every survey-hope its a glitch that will be fixed soon.
  • xrayspex
    Survey cube spins and then lands on blank page that says "https://surveys.sample-cube.com/survey/demographics" in address bar in browser. It is happening with EVERY survey today.
  • xrayspex
    ok- for some reason it is happening in the chrome browser today- but not in firefox. Very strange. Gonna clear my cookies in chrome and maybe that will help in chrome.
  • xrayspex
    Ok- cleaned my cookies in Chrome browser and still same issue- blank page on every survey clicked-otherwise the browser is fine on every site-just not here today. When I switch to Firefox- the surveys are loading fine today. Very weird.
  • Kingalfred
    I think it depends on traffic... The site isn't coping with the holiday season influx
    Happy Christmas .............
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the issue of the blank surveys is under maintenance and it will take 3-5 working days to resolve this issue apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks and we really appreciate your patience.
  • Nat M

That is no help when there is a contest going on. The contest should be abandoned until all problems are fixed
  • Siegfried

The blank pages have been with us for over two weeks and at least a week ago it was supposed to be being looked at. Pardon my doubts.
  • Donna
    The blank surveys have been showing up and been leading to surveys on my phone, so it is possible that the blank surveys we are getting on PC are "Mobile Only" but not designated as such with the little phone symbol. BUT those surveys have not been working correctly on my phone, either. Had issues with the surveys not allowing me to scroll down to view all answer options.
  • Kingalfred
    I think we are in a social experiment....
    "how long will a survey taker keep coming back.........."
  • Siegfried
    I have often thought that. The people who can endure the most boredom and frustration may be selected for a manned mission to Mars.
  • tatiana
    tout pareil ici ça bug depuis trop longtemps !!!!!
  • Admin
    Dear all the blank surveys issue has been fixed now, Thanks
  • UCLA
    I would say bulls**t to it being fixed. But i guess you need actual surveys on your dashboard to see if it is or not
  • Nat M

What about the looping and all the no Dq surveys ????
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you, whenever the user's profile doesn't meet the criteria of the survey, in order to save users time our system automatically route to another survey, and if you don’t want to take surveys in routing you can go to the dashboard and take separately.
  • Nat M

it is not just one routing it is over and over again in the same survey.Then we do not know what survey we are doing. This routing could go around 7 -8 times.
    That is loosing Dq points on each one
  • Nat M

And then u complete a survey in this routing and it does not redirect back to dashboard which happened to me.
    Put ticket in still waiting for reply. I got email from Bulbshare which was the second survey of this looping but no points from Univox as it did not redirect and i was in Bulbshare.

But i already know the response..........client drop out which is a load of crap
  • Nat M

What about the DQ points ??? 75% of attempts do not give Dq points
  • cjsenour
    What is "Client Drop out?" I got that as an excuse and asked Admin, but I never got an explanation.
  • Siegfried
    "in order to save users time our system automatically route to another survey,"

I for one find the roundabout more time wasting than a simple DQ and back to the surveys. Not only that but answering the same qualification questions over and over again is very annoying, if I do catch a survey I am liable to go into it annoyed and slag off the product out of frustration, not because I do not like it, although I try to avoid this. Howls of protest from only a few people tend to be ignored, but the user reaction from the relatively few users who write here has been uniformly negative to this idea, and saving a few cents per survey attempt may be a false economy. I suspect many possible new users may have checked in during this unhappy period and as quickly checked out again.

The blank page survey problem has been reduced, I only have 2 at present but one was launched today.

In general today has worked fairly well for this site, only 2 or 3 surveys completed with no points, offset against more I was able to complete and get credit for.

More surveys were doling out DQ points as well.

Please get rid of the roundabout, and joy will be relatively unconfined.

• J Zerbs
    The same blank surveys are still on my list the issue hasn't been fixed.
  • Admin
    Please log out once then try to login again and before taking a new survey clear all your caches and cookies.Thanks
  • J Zerbs
    Already have, all the same blank surveys are still listed. Literally nothing seems to be changed.
  • Admin
    As per our team the issue has been rectified and we don't receive any further tickets regarding the same however we will check again with th team. Thanks
  • J Zerbs
    It's the same surveys that have been there over a week which is probably why you're not getting any new tickets about them. I know they're blank and not to even try em so not a huge issue but the issue hasn't been fixed.
  • Carol hughes

It doesn't work to go to the dashboard sure you can pick another survey but the routing just starts all over again
  • Admin
    If you don't wish to countuine you can select no thanks option to go back to the dashboard(My survey section).
  • Carol hughes

The No Thanks button doesn't appear when it starts the routing and I have found that if you hit the back button hoping to get back to Univox you will get the OOps so you basically have to close It and then go back to Univox which is time wasted
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Or it takes you to a different survey also.
  • Admin
    Yes it takes you on the different surveys.
  • Kingalfred
    The point about rooting ..looping ... You find yourself completing one of these insults

svstiq2hbj8b7wsv.png
    qr5olmoyt063fujh.png
  • Kingalfred
    No one wants pot luck random no DQ point 10 p 10 loi .... We want choice
  • Siegfried
    The another survey/ no thanks button appears rarely and when it does, does not work, you are back on the roundabout.

I think 'the team' should go back to playing softball, and be replaced by one competent person.
  • Kingalfred
    Peanuts labs called peanuts for a reason .......insulting disgrace
    People are not completing surveys for cents they are completing them for ranking points
    Chasing $30 that you can't even tell us whos getting the 100

You've had us over well n proper this month
    Laughing all the way to the bank
    If November con test does not change half your users will bail
    Through your lies your fraud your insulting incentives and your malfunctioning looping the loop lucky dip survey attempts
  • Siegfried
    Apart from that, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln
  • Charlene Bovert
    - How does a re route save the user time when you have to click on so many surveys.
  • J Zerbs
    When rerouting-looping for me I always get the pts amount for the survey I clicked on initially.
  • Kingalfred
    I clicked a 10/110 got paid for a 21/22
  • Nat M

Got no idea what a client drop out is. All i can say it is not my fault , it is either Univox or their Clients fault and i should not be the guinea pig for them
  • Nat M

Glad you all also put your views across ..........does not save time.......just a frig around
  • Charlene Bovert
    - The statement Saves Users Time makes no sense and a saving me time is leaving the all the re routes as I seem to never get a survey anyways when this happens.
  • Carol hughes

After a couple questions if it doesn't bring me into a survey I just close them now
    I'm not playing those games anymore
  • Nat M

I also bail out of them just takes TOO LONG :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.