• Richard May
    Lately I am getting "hot surveys". Every time I click on one I get a blank space. What are hot surveys and how do I access them?
  • Siegfried
    It's another glitch. The blank page duds are a new and it seems permanent feature, as I have had 4 new ones this morning.
  • Donna
    They aren't always all like that. @Admin But when you get the blank screen on your PC, it is a mobile only survey that wasn't designated "mobile only". When I get a blank screen on my laptop, I check my phone, and if that same survey is available on my phone, I click and it leads to a survey. Ironically though, they sometimes don't work properly on my phone, anyway. The survey sometimes will not scroll through all of the answer options on the "occupation" page. Meaning I cannot scroll down to see the answer options beyond what is showing on my screen, originally. @Admin I don't think my phone is the problem. because other than those surveys, my phone has no issues.
  • xrayspex
    today i am getting blank pages on every survey i clicked on- not just the hot surveys
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.