• Donna
    Yes, many defeats in looped surveys, no DQs, shameful survey incentives, and a Christmas contest we are funding.
  • Donna
    BUT...I will go on. Keep at it. Keep on...keeping on.
  • godseeconomy
    Wher is the carrot? Keep giving the stick will result in death, some day!
  • Carol hughes

Please fix these issues that we all seem to be having with the looping and no dq points
    When things are working properly this is a great site and I enjoy participating.
  • Kingalfred
    "Yes dont stop, keep going, we're minting it in this week"
  • Kingalfred
    e27aawcupg0y97gc.png
    Guess what happened when i clicked on this "0 hours" a teaser amount .........
  • Admin
    Dear all We regret the inconvenience caused to you. we would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will get back to you within 24hours with all the details.
  • Kingalfred
    Are there not seperate walls of fame for each level
    Will top 100 for each level be winners ...... Or 100 spread between all levels...
    If so.. How many level walls of fame are there ??

Christmas Contest..
  • Sacha

So how will it be rectified ? With all these problems how will the contest be worked out ,can not be worked out on ES when clearly it is not working or some fake interpretation will be made
  • mikeee
    I gave up on the christmas contest... not worth the frustration. too many loops, white pages, no DQ points.
  • Carol hughes
    I don't care about the contest or even the WOF I just want to be able to do surveys without the repeat of questions and also receiving the dq points
  • Kingalfred
    Highly frustrating, i find it works here n there, i guess the amount of traffic decides the smoothness of it's running..... When clogged up with contest chasers .. It can't cope ...bet all the part time contest chasers aren't having all these problems .... Gate crashing our Christmas party....
    There doesn't seem to be an influx of people coming to complain, so maybe not as wide spread, as we think .... But it does make you lose confidence in the tech team who have no clue how to solve issues.... "ah well lets just plod on, it kinder works, all the surveys are being attempted, probably a dozen times each..ah well"

One thing i have noticed... No..."this has reached quota" part way kick outs.,.,. We think all this error but probably a specific written ploy to keep us all clicking for nothing...

Admin ..... Jokes over, do a job
  • Nat M
    A few new members have been popping in,written a remark & left There are others that have just logged on ......think did some reading.........maybe thought okay its happening to others

Well all I know I am still getting all the problems
  • Kingalfred
    May we have some surveys that, actually work?????
    Pages dont load
    Pages load to blank
    Pages do loop the loop
    10/35's are useless none DQ
    Page is full of nothingness
    We spend hour after hour
    Click
    Click
    Click
    for
    Nothing
    Nothing........Nothing........
    If this Con test continues to November.... Unchanging...
    Your true colours have been shown..... And yous have proved yourselves nothing but frauds for profit .... Insultingly taking advantage of peoples better natures ........
  • Nat M
    [reply="Admin;84429"

"Dear all We regret the inconvenience caused to you. we would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will get back to you within 24hours with all the details."

So what are the details? All the problems are still happening
  • Admin
    Yes how may I help you?
  • Nat M

Dear all We regret the inconvenience caused to you. we would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will get back to you within 24hours with all the details."

Giving an update on what is going on.........all the problems with surveys.......a contest which is unfair........is there a contest for every level.
  • Admin
    The concerned team will reach out to you once they will get a resolution from the technical team regarding the same. Thanks
  • Nat M

It seems like all these problems in the surveys have been planted in them. On the week end it was just a nightmare, the Univox system was not handling everyone being online........nothing was working.

Why don't they just take the system offline & do a proper maintenance
    Also if this continues there should be staff working on the week end
  • Kingalfred
    Is there one wall of fame , or one wall of fame for each level??
    Basic
    Ambassodor
    Verified ???
  • Kingalfred
    I did redeem Saturday and got paid out Sunday night ....
    But no 10 points added to rank/score
    W/e there are less available but maybe 3 times the users dropping in?
    Maybe midweekers drop off weekends but weekenders show more .... No idea...
  • Nat M

This contest just got plonked on the webpage.......No exact details about it.......yes do surveys yes click on surveys to boost ES,
    But it is unfair when not all member countries get the same volume of surveys
  • Kingalfred
    I am miffed that all the work i put in to climb the wall was just disintigrated through errors occuring

Watching my self tumble n tumble, helpless, Admin, we need parachutes of change .....
  • Nat M

I have done redemptions been paid but no 10 points added yet also
    Unless they get credited at end which may change who is in top 100
  • Nat M

How many contests are there? Each level??
  • Kingalfred
    I'm pretty sure i read some one, wanting to be put back a level as they topped the wall but "promotion" they got less surveys and less completes but no one has come forwards with information yet...
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    By encountering many defeats, we must not be defeated considering the fact that if we have a will to succeed; way will certainly result in order to overcome the situation.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.