• Ananya Advitiya
    Univox, are you listening??
    The qualifying question set looped around for 8 times! I have to answer the same questions for 7 times!!
    How is this competition fair with all these problems going on!!
    Atleast make this competition different for different countries!!

It is de-motivating and disappointing!
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Most of the surveys that I get are like 2 per day! And as soon as I click on those, it shows, we have reached required participants of your demography or sorry, this survey is closed.. And the rest surveys don't redirect back to univox homepage!!
    1% of surveys that give DQ points loop around like 3-8 times!!
  • Nat M
    What also is happening is when the looping happens , surveys are disappearing off the dashboard.........loosing ES points

How can a survey site have so many problems
  • Nat M
    The looping is interconnected with other surveys on the dashbaord
  • selva
    as someone said the original codes are not available with this team and hence has no clues to the orgin of the problems and also the solutions thereafter.
    i also feel the Christmas contest is one of the last lifelines they want to utilise to stay alive...alas even that has brought in more troubles... i feel pit for the univox team. lets pray for them and hope all gets resolved. Amen.
  • selva
    yes, had 3 surveys yesterday and due to looping all vanished....
  • selva
    i agree. hope univox understands and accepts the real problems of the members here.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Hope, they really work on these problems!! Otherwise, what is the use of being on univox!!
  • Zoya Shaikh
    Same here.....sometimes i end up having no DQ points.
  • Carol hughes
    Every survey is either blank or looping
  • Siegfried
    My blank page duds are down to 2, each 3 days old. No new ones.
  • Carol hughes
    Yesterday everything was working great for me on here qualifying for surveys,getting dq points and today I might as well do other things.
  • Kingalfred
    Wall of fame..unfair..
    Surveys distributed per country.. Unequal
    Amount of surveys invited to per day.. Errattic
    Male/Female young/old demographics..desirable/undesirable.. Invites greatly vary...

So, lets link all this.. In a contest FOR EVERYONE ...

I'll admit to following the carrot..taking lower incentivied surveys...chasing rainbows...trying to achieve a winning position.... As are many i'm sure... Underpaid...for a "3 month" contest....they'll be raking it in .... Down to the unexplained human nature... of the need, to win.,.,.,, exploitation ......
  • Kingalfred
    As for the post title......chasing 3 points.....answering 8 sets of qualifying questions...done that for days.....only no points.... 14 registered DQ payouts ....300 attempts .....floating in the breeze, unpaid....if you do get in the top 100 ...you'll be paying your own bonus $30
  • Girish
    Thanks God atleast you are getting surveys since Christmas contest launched no surveys but i am ranked at no 127 which keeps fluctuating up ok i agree but how come it goes below 127 and on what basis i am on 127 are there only 127 members on univox god knows admin missing whom to complain
  • Girish
    God bless univox all for christmas contest
  • KellyD
    Same here. Sample Cube surveys looping and looping, also answering same questions too many times. Also, NO dq points.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Hope you are reading all this and something gets done.
    We all are funding this contest.......not Univox
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Your luck is very good..
    I am at 124th rank
  • Donna
    I notice that the surveys aren't looping as much for me, however I am also not getting much in the way of DQ points.
  • Carol hughes
    Mostly all of mine are looping
  • Siegfried
    I have a tactic for the looping Sample Cube.

As soon as it repeats, or it is evident that I am in this process, I right click on the back button, then left click on any line that says'surveys', this usually results in the DQ no points page, and back to survey links page.

My reasoning is that I will get no points anyway so why take ages to get there.

When I let a loop run this morning I went through 8 surveys and entered preliminary questions in 4 of them (the actual surveys, not sample cube questions), DQ for all. Total waste of time.
  • Carol hughes

I'm with you I can't do The looping anymore as soon as it starts I end it
  • Siegfried
    This is not a glitch, the system has been developed to do this, presumably to match more respondents with surveys, but by someone with no insight into the minds of survey monkeys whatsoever.. The trickle of trivial DQ points is an important motivating factor they completely ignored, as was the impact of repeatedly answering the same questions as a demoralising factor.

They should have done a survey to see if this idea would fly before spending months working on it. Now we develop ways of frustrating its aggravation.
  • Carol hughes

I do think it is a glitch because yesterday I had a normal fun day on here everything was working well completed 5 surveys,received dq points I had no looping and today it's a different story
  • Siegfried

You may be right, I hope so, but what you experienced may just have been the 'new system' switched off for tinkering with it.

Frustration may be the new normal.

Nothing has been done about the dud blank page surveys either, new ones have arrived since my count got down to 2 and it is now up to 6
  • Carol hughes
    I have a lot of duds also just another annoyance
  • pasa
    Pay is very less and surveys are lengthy. Got just 24 cents for 25 min survey. How can it be justified
  • MaryG
    I've had this issue for the past week or so. Countless reloops and when I finally do disqualify, not getting any DQ points. Lucky to complete one survey a day, but I'm spending hours on here to get it. Think it's time to give this site a rest and hope the issue gets fixed. What do you all think? If none of us visit this site for a few days, I'm guessing the issue will get resolved quickly.
  • Zoya Shaikh
    @Admin
    This is really turning to be frustrating now. @Admin please resolve this issue. I seriously had to keep on answering the qualifying questions almost 8 times to end up with an error. No DQ points and neither qualify for the survey.

How to go ahead now. Stuck up. Plz help.
  • The AH Basic Company
    same here since last one week no more surveys and if came then i have to answer same question for 10 times instead of one there is technical problem in it so solve it waiting for response
  • The AH Basic Company
    same here since last one week no more surveys and if came then i have to answer same question for 10 times instead of one there is technical problem in it so solve it waiting for response
  • Ananya Advitiya
    And with all these problems, they are having the competition which is like no brainer!
    I agree with you.. This is might be the new system univox has evolved into
  • Admin
    any survey number or the screenshot so that we can investigate it further. Thanks
  • KellyD
    Does this work on smartphone?
  • Nat M

It is same problem that everyone is having . Giving survey# & screenshots doesn’t help. It is 70% of surveys that there are problems with. Not just random 1 or 2 surveys
  • Siegfried

I don't know, I do not use one. I just use my laptop.
  • KellyD
    ok thanks. (Any little bit helps!)
  • Ananya Advitiya
    I am not the only one admin!! Here, you can see, there are many!! It has become so common that I did not take note of the survey id or took snapshot!
  • Donna
    What seems FUNNY though, and not ha-ha funny, but SUSPICIOUS funny, is that the ONE PERSON who rockets to the top of the Wall of Fame EVERYDAY with crazy high scores AGAIN, does not appear to have ANY problems getting there.
  • Donna
    I swear, I feel like taking a nice big fat black sharpie marker and drawing a line across my computer screen so that when I click on Wall of Fame, I don't have to see the name that wins damn near EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    It is also suspicious, despite numerous problems, univox is hosting this competition!! As if they are knowing that people are drawing out of univox and to get them engaged here, this competition is their only one card!!
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Today I had 4 surveys on my dashboard.. I got disqualified in the first survey but got looped and lost 2 surveys in the process.. The last survey did not offer me any dq points..
    Are you guys listening to the problems over here?? Or is it that you can do nothing..
    There were days, one could earn 30$ here and now, 5$ a month is even a dream!!
  • Nat M

I have questioned that and am still waiting for a reply on my Ticket 50400......memorised the number.
    How can that name default to winner on a certain day last month when i was the winner.

No explanation........ignoring it

Only way progarmmed in
  • sharonh
    I am done playing survey roulette. From now on I will only answer one set of prescreener question. If I disqualify, and am sent to another survey, I am closing the tab. I bet I tried at least 10 surveys, closed tab each time, and received 0 pts.
  • Melissa Y
    Good plan. I just did one. It went round and round and round. Finally, it routed back to my main page, but I didn't event get 1 DQ point. Very annoying.
  • Sacha

I close them as well......Too time consuming
  • Siegfried
    A few minutes ago I had 11 surveys showing, into the roundabout and the went about three at a time, with a couple 'closed'. Total 3 DQ points.
  • KellyD
    Round n Round by Ratt......I haven't heard or thought of this song in years, until Sample Cube surveys looping round and around. Anyone remember that song?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.