• cjsenour
    I have tried surveys on three different sites. On two - not UNIVOX - I completed a survey but only got DQ points. I switched to UNIVOX and, on the first survey I tried, I was routed to 3-4 before I was allowed to take a Qualtrics on condiments. Very long, but i finished. However, it didn't redirect. I tried the back button with both left and right click, but didn't help. Guess I'm done with surveys for the day. Sent e-mail to support with the Survey number, but don't know know they can find it since it went to several surveys before it got there.
  • Kingalfred
    Whole bunch've bad luck ... I see 10/35's ..full page.. I then know the drill..move on,.,. Waste of time ... Down hill in a handbasket .......
  • KellyD
    I just completed, finally, a survey for 35 points. At first, it looped and looped, through many questions, trying to find me a survey I guess. Finally got it and it was so very long and repetitive, I really thought something would go wrong after 20 minutes. Nothing went wrong, I completed it but it was worth way more than the 35 points for all the time I put in. I am thankful, though, that I passed it.
  • Kingalfred
    10/35's are weird ..... Anything from 5 - 25 minutes
    I take the 5 min ones.,. Rest can whistle ...
  • KellyD
    Yes. I agree with you. Very weird they are. You just never know how long they really are going to be. That was the first survey I had passed in a very long time. I have been doing better on 2 of my other sites, so have not been on here that much.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.