• Siegfried
    I have just been credited with the points for 7 surveys completed but not awarded.
    For once I am not complaining, just very surprised.
  • Kingalfred
    Did you get 180 rank points...?
    I just noticed a whole 20 points unaccounted for... I dont report the robbed points, usually goes nowhere, wonder if others got this bonus...
  • Carol hughes
    I just got credited for 4 surveys I never send in a ticket
  • Michele
    I did Not receive 20 ES points for the last survey completed tonight! I’ve sent query and screenshots but not hopeful. How long before Support sent you credits for missed points?
  • Kingalfred
    I never put in a ticket, just 20 points showed up in my list of, as i checked to see if i got DQ points, i completed one, thats all that showed but my rank points were 22 . One complete 10 attempts, even though the ten attempts did not register on list, theres no change in behaviour, still looping demographs on entry, asks region i live in 4 times on the trot .. Plus other demographs over n over
  • Siegfried
    No ES points but beggars can't be choosers. It is just good news that some are getting what they earned.

First repeat on the Sample Cube roundabout and I abandon and go back to start.

I'm not playing if thats how they want to do it. It must have seemed a good idea to someone.
  • Carol hughes

I'm with you I'm not doing more then one round of that roulette
  • Kingalfred
    It has to be a glitch..
    If it were programmed..
    It would say Dq points, yes/no
    Move to next survey invite..this survey is 10/35 accept y/n "next survey"
    That way it would move on continuous
    no need to do all the redirecting...everything automated ..
  • Nat M

What was the survey # ??
  • Michele
    yesterday I completed Survey SC1870457 for 50 points. I was awarded points and my Total Surveys Done went up but NO 20 points added onto ES or Rank. This has happened before as well! I sent screenshots to support but just a general response so far.
  • Girish
    Lucky all getting points but here since the day of launch of the contest of Christmas am not getting a single survey can someone tell me what to do or is the contest only for US users
  • Nat M

I had something odd happen to me. I noticed my points went up this morning. I read Siegfried got credited for surveys.
    But a survey that i was doing i got so far into it and the screen went black and then went back to the start up of the app. I wasn't impressed and then i am guessing that is the survey i got credited for.
    It is marked on the 5th in my points history. So i thought i would put ticket in as i also did not get 20 ES points. That would have been 1 complete survey yesterday.

Have checked all my passed tickets and that survey number is not in there.
  • Nat M

Admin will be on tomorrow night. Question her.
    We all have told her that this Christmas contest is unfair and that the Indian members are not getting the volume of surveys.

But her response is pathetic..........same story........."We would request you to please wait for some time as we have less number of surveys matching to your profile description. Whenever we have the next best available survey for you, we'll reach out to you."

Then why have a CONTEST.
  • Siegfried
    Ever heard of 'Gameification'? It's the new word for adding features to make a boring, tedious task into some sort of game or contest, much as you might encourage children with some trivial reward for the cleanest shoes or the tidiest room.
    You see it everywhere nowadays, in a way it is a bit insulting as it assumes you are to dumb to see what is being done, or too needy not to be dragged into it.
  • Girish
    All indians keep the post flowing else admin wont see it as far as i see admin lady is biased working for univox not for the community all your comments else admin your are the Queen you can remove me any way not tetting surveys waste of time here
  • Donna
    I'd love to get paid for the surveys I got ripped off on - especially the survey for joining a community, where I successfully joined, have the welcome email, and Univox won't pay up for. @Admin
  • Nat M

Same thing here just did some survey and now have got a welcome email from Bulbshare but 0 points from Univox. Did not even redirect back to dashboard

@Admin
  • Donna
    I think that is the second time today I've heard someone mention
    Bulbshare and not getting credited - or did you mention it elsewhere?
  • Nat M

Yes put it elsewhere. Started off on one survey installed User Zoom( got to check if it is unistalled) got passed the first task.....blank page then it went into Univox preliminary questions into another survey about breakfast cereal get to end join Bulbshare. And then i was in Bulbshare and got welcome emails to install apps
  • KellyD
    Don't bother with Bulbshare. It is not worth the time and aggravation. I had installed that app long ago by another survey company. One of the most complaints about Bulbshare was if you got an email saying there was an activity to do and you immediately open the app only to find out the activity is closed because they already reached their quota for the number of people they needed to do they activity. It happened so many times that I deactivated the app. Out of all the invites I got from them I was only able to complete one. Total waste of time.
  • Nat M

I have just got the Welcome email........have done nothing with it............got too many sites at moment.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.