• Longikon
    We need this 10 points daily login reward...if not it will take 3years to reach the 1000 points to reedem.because we got like 2 survey a day sometimes zero 0 survey...99.9% of survey we got becomes error or no match,survey unavailable.
  • Kingalfred
    Indeed, think i redeemed 3 times my first year with less than 60 completes..
  • Longikon
    You must be jocking it's time to logout..only3 time in one whole year ...$30
    I have redeem 50$ even from buzzbreak news
    Within 5months ....try that
  • Kingalfred
    Your first redeem has to be $25 to befor it's allowed, then $20 $20
    Then as you go through the levels redemption comes down to $10

Its never been good to me but some one earns $50 a week ..... Houdini i think

Been here 40+ months my average $0.80 a day ........RUN............RUN!
  • Longikon
    Good for you
  • Girish
    Forget login points Univox stopped running thursday contest reduced dq points from 4 to 3 and now its looping surveys that means you need to close the browser i dont know whats up and above that Christmas contest when there are no surveys i wonder how come 100 panelists will be awarded am waiting to see the list of 100 winners
  • Longikon
    you're on the top 10 list haha... There will be fake ass name 100 winner we all knew that....that fat ass admin is laughing I knew it ..
  • Girish
    Nothing all making a fuss i know i will give all 100 names right now admin can you bet i have 100 names but i do worry will they get 30Dollars or again technical problem it was only 3 dq points ............................
  • Girish
    What ????? you wont get 30 dollars dont worry
  • Nat M

Think he is saying will the $30 actually be paid out or is there going to be some sort of technical problem like with the DQ points.
  • pasa
    Got just 24 cents for 25min survey . Very bad. They are not worth
  • J Zerbs
    They've always paid out for the contests in the past so I have no reason to think they won't pay for this one
  • Kingalfred
    Are there not seperate walls of fame for each level
    Will top 100 for each level be winners ...... Or 100 spread between all levels...
    If so.. How many level walls of fame are there ??
  • J Zerbs
    Don't think thete are seperate walls for each level, just one wall for everyone. Could be wrong though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.