• Siegfried
    Nothing at all available now, lets see what a few hours brings.
  • mikeee
    mine are all gone too.
    I guess I can't participate in the contest..
    off to another site.
  • Siegfried
    And Bingo, I now have 33, all new it appears. Now let's see how many work.
  • mikeee
    it's magic.
  • Siegfried
    Not as good as I hoped, they are still there, buried in a slew of new ones and I completed 3 at 35 points but got DQ after finishing (or so it seemed) 2 more. Still have 24 to go....
  • xrayspex
    I still have some
  • Siegfried
    Unhappily, so do I, but I did manage several completed and some DQ points.
    They all went away, but they all came back again. I try to pick the live ones out by the date posted.
  • Donna
    @Admin I think those duds on PC (blank "Surveys" screen when you click on them) are mobile surveys that are not being specified as "mobile only". I just had a 5 minute/144 point that was a dud on my PC, but out of curiosity, I tried it on my phone and it led to a survey. No, I did not complete it. :cry:

Someone is not doing their job...there are "Hot Surveys" mixed in with "My Surveys", and vice versa, as well as these "dud" blank screen surveys on PC, because they are actually mobile only surveys that are not being marked as mobile only.
  • xrayspex
    Yup- the 5 minute/144 point I have too on my PC-dud
  • Siegfried

A touch of genius there. It may not be the right answer, but it seems likley to be the closest to a right answer provided so far.

There is a lot of slap happy programming on this site so it has probability in its favour.

I wonder what those who know think of this? It should be a fairly simple fix for competent people.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.