• cjsenour
    Which did you buy last 12 months. Checked small appliance. Did NOT check large appliance
    Which large appliance did you buy? Which store did you buy your large appliance from? Did you buy your large appliance on line or in store? Did you have your large appliance delivered or pick up at store?

No where did I even hint that I bought a large appliance.
  • Siegfried
    Survey setters are just ordinary people and like ordinary people everywhere, some are just incompetent.
  • cjsenour
    Can't get much stupider than that!
  • Donna
    I got that one yesterday! I also had one in the last couple of months that asked about TV purchases form Walmart. Selected that I did not buy a TV from Walmart. Then it asked me about accessories I bought with my TV from Walmart. Had to select that I did not buy any accessories with the TV I did not buy from Walmart. :roll:

Just left one of those JD Power surveys. Got a "Congratulations! You qualify for the survey! "Cool!", thought I. Hit the button for the next page, and got "Sorry. You don't qualify for the survey." Wait...huh?
  • Kingalfred
    I get the qualify a lot, go to continue..,DQ....baffling ...on all sites, not just here ...
  • J Zerbs
    Should probably add a arrow to point it out but The Patriots from the NFL are included and its asking about their value, etc. Seen other sports teams listed before and the questions asked are like they're a business or product you buy. 8b09wvebdfo33ncm.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.