• Donna
    @Admin I have more questions/concerns about the Christmas Contest that I hope you can answer.
    1. You seem to be basing the Christmas contest on Engagement Scores and Wall of Fame, which there have been so many issues with. Even now the engagement scores are wonky and you are working on them.
    And a little off topic, but why are the Wall of Fame winners lists that are being emailed out the lists from last year?
    2. Surveys are looping one after another into other surveys unendingly, so that eventually you have to just close the survey, which means that the original survey you attempted will not be reflectred in the engagement score - let alone not getting the DQ points because surveys do not reroute back to univox after disqualification. They just go from one survey to the next.
    3. I don't mean to be ungrateful for the Christmas contest, but it kind of seems like this Christmas contest is just a way of trying to get us to click on an awful lot of ridiculously low paying surveys. A few months ago, my dashboard had 10 minute/80 point and 10 minute/70 points surveys. Seems like those became 10 minute/60 point and 10 minute/50 point surveys. Now ALL of those are gone and seem to have morphed into 10 minute/44 point and 10 minute/31 point surveys. It seems that EVERYONE is taking HUGE cuts in survey incentives in order to fund a contest for SOME to win a Christmas bonus. It isn't really a bonus if you have to take a "paycut" to get it.

Just my two cents here, but I would rather see any and all contests done away with and see reasonable survey incentives.
  • mikeee
    The surveys are extremely devalued I can see.
    The political survey I took was 24 points.. wow.
  • mikeee
    wow.. becoming way not worth the time..
  • Siegfried

Well said.

This contest idea is one for a site that works, not a work in progress.

As an incentive it is useless because no one will trust it to be fair or even comprehensible
  • Carol hughes

You made some very good points Donna
  • cjsenour
    I agree completely. I don't pay any attention to WOF or Engagement score. I just want to take surveys and get points to redeem . That's what I signed ump for in the first place.
  • Kingalfred
    Seems i made these points earlier..... But..... Less refined ..... No notice taken ...think i used the word
    Suck.... A lot....... Maybe that put Admin off.......
  • Michele
    I agree it is unfair and unprofessional and too many mistakes happening with Univox and especially WOF. They need everything working correctly with the Surveys before complicating it with this type of Contest.
  • Michele
    @Admin. Christmas Contest is NOT inclusive to All Members! Just look at WOF it is majority USA and there is NO members from India!!! Obviously members receiving most surveys have an unfair advantage over others that don’t or don’t qualify!
  • Vanditha
    yes same here this contest is not for Indians tooo I know
  • Charlene Bovert
    - EXCELLENT Donna as number ( 2 ) is getting ridiculous going from one survey to another as I have mentioned a few times also but have heard nothing back. As far as number ( 3 ) the same thing happened to me concerning the point values.
    Also some surveys STILL going to a BLANK white page.
  • Kingalfred
    Two days in to the month scores....Again,... I'm paying attention to the W.O.F
    Again it grates ...............

r8m8fzski46thtb0.png
  • mikeee
    Looks like some fraud happening to me, Kingalfred
  • Michele
    must be completing many many surveys or attempting loads of surveys to get those totals!
  • Sacha
    I attempted 67 surveys so far today - 4 complete and that took me probably 1.5- 2 hrs to get through them.

Are they doing surveys all day and how many are they getting. My dashboard will be empty now for hours then an odd one or two will come in
  • Sacha
    And this leader board for this contest ......... i know my place 18th at moment where are the 3 million members
  • Siegfried
    Equal first to equal 5th may include 100 members. I really cannot see them paying out to people ranking 50 or 70, there would be thousands of them.
    The winning conditions are undefined, or at least not clearly defined enough for me.
    Do they envisage paying 100 people, or everyone ranking under 100? The latter could bankrupt a company that cannot afford a few DQ points.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Yes. It is unfair contest!! I was excited to know what the competition was about and then I am like.. any try would be wasted!
  • Kingalfred
    My totals yesterday, 76 E.S. took 3.30 hours.. Their totals are equivalent 5 times that.. So... 17.5 hour input?
  • Kingalfred
    I used to look at the 3 point poll... When i first entered 41 months ago.. 12k users entered that poll.... Last i checked.... (gunna check now) 4300 votes average... Which is lots more than a month or so back... Where as it was lucky to get over 1k votes... Thats how i judge activity .... Maybe why there's problems... Big influx of newbies over the last 6 weeks ....doubled
  • Kingalfred
    Yeah, they'll pay top 100 people... Even if that only goes to 26 on the list....
  • Siegfried
    Bit pointless then. Last time I looked I was at 61 and I have tried everything on my plate this morning.

I always try everything available, even if I back out of a few like Qualtrics tiny point surveys, and never rank higher than about 50

I have completed 600 in 8 months and earned $450
  • Kingalfred
    Reactivate the banner, thats your score..dttay9h39s439lhh.png
  • Nat M

Is that the same rank you are on the monthly WOF.
    Want to see if the ranks coincide.
    I am the same rank on both
  • Kingalfred
    No.. Mine differ
  • Kingalfred
    I dont even get on the monthly
  • Carol hughes

I just checked mine they are the same on both 58
  • Nat M

That is your daily rank....... can you see your name on the monthly tab
  • Kingalfred
    No .. I dont get on the monthly, the monthly is top 100 .... Not on there.... None winner ... Never made the monthly board
  • Kingalfred
    This contest is not for our benefit ...... Just a carrot for the donkies .....
    A 3 month "Christmas" "contest" ....
    All i get are 90% insulting going nowhere loop the loop 10/35's
    Anything higher goes to blank page ....
  • Nat M

5ht6r2aqq32vv1gz.jpg
    56hskmut24n8seec.jpg

This comp is the WOF if my ranks keep matching up
  • Nat M
    The only thing they changed is 20 points for complete surveys and got rid of that 100 points for the app
  • Nat M

So what is the comp when it is just the WOF
  • Nat M
    Time to annoy Admin :lol:
  • Nat M
    @Admin

What is the difference between this Xmas contest and the WOF ??? My ranking is the same on both.
    How can this be fair to members that get very little surveys.

There is not one Indian in 77 rankings..........how is this fair???
  • Donna
    @Admin And I wonder if the 100 points for mobile app usevhas been removed for EVERYBODY because didn't the daily winner have kind of a high score again, yesterday (10/3)? ESPECIALLY if no one is getting that 100 points for mobile app use?
  • Siegfried
    As a non mobile user I always thought that 100 points thing was wildly skewed in some people's favour/.

An unusual number of completeds and a mass of DQ taking most of the day has got me up to an ES of 92, the highest I have ever seen for myself. That someone could trump this with one app use seems grotesquely unbalanced.

What is so great about doing surveys on a mobile anyway? Some of them I find hard to see on a 17 inch laptop.
  • godseeconomy
    Just came back from been away for just over 2/52. Had a lovely time. I am disappointed at the unending 40 low-points surveys on my dashboard which goes on from one survey into another unendlessly. I gave up after a few attempts. I did not come back from a relaxing break to this stress from UNIVOX. NO SIR!!
  • Kingalfred
    As soon as it loops once close it down
    When it gives you the option, "no thank you....continue" press the back button... Keep doing this some times solves it
  • Kingalfred
    Quite frankly its been shockingly horrendous, disgusting invites to insulting incentives.... I gave up on the place but this con contest made me start again ...... Once i reach cash out..,.,. They can do one.,.,. I'm sick of allowing my self to get roped back in to their fraud.... We get 20% of the survey worth.... Other sites there incentives...dual invites..... Seeing the same survey here then on another site 400% more incentive ....
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I can't tell you how many have looped and the back button hasn't worked for me so just need to leave as i can't and won't chase them down. I did complete 3 today so can't complain about the ones I did get credit for.
  • cjsenour
    I got a reply about the one on JUUL that I completed and was then DQ. Seems the survey company didn't like my answers. I should have said that I was looking forward to smoking e-cigarettes instead of saying I wouldn't buy them.
  • Carol hughes
    I can't do many more of these roulettes just for 3 or 4 points I am starting to just close them if they don't bring up a survey after the first few questions
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I think I got 1 dq point today and sooooo many looped surveys that I just close out. Completed 4 with no problems but these roulette surveys are driving me nuts that I have to leave them.
  • Nat M

Even with that 100 those scores are still too high. How many completes are they getting and where are all the surveys coming from .
  • mikeee
    There's a limit to number of attempts from the web, isn't there.
    I got locked out with a score of 20, which would be 100 survey attempts.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for the tip. I am vdery discouraged about doing surveys for univox since I came back from my overseas holiday. I now log off and don't do anymore if I have a few continuous looping into other surveys with no dq poinyts for everyone. Not going to waste my time for already peanuts and yet more frustrations. Getting short fused with these unfair practices.
  • Kingalfred
    Indeed, think it's down for the week end, use your other sites..
  • Nat M
    @Admin

When are you going to tell us the Terms and Conditions of this contest ? I do not know how it is in the States but here every contest has terms and conditions which are outlined from the start.
    Questions are being asked and you have just been ignoring them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.