• Donna
    @Admin A quick question - The Christmas contest is based SOLELY, ONLY on completed surveys?
  • Kingalfred
    That rules out a whole bunch...including me
    Surveys taken this past fortnight.....jack $h....,.,,......,.,...,.
    Better get doing those 17 loi 12 pointers, contenders.... And the winner is .,.,.,. Miss Swapna.......
  • Swapna S
    See your "My Surveys" page properly there would be 100 winners each month and don't worry my name might not be there in the list because we Indians get less surveys (may be 7 to 8) in a day.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that It's based on participation and yes survey completes will help you score high. Thanks
  • selva
    you are right. we indians get hardly any surveys and also qualify for only 1-3 max in a week. .... Now im wondering how to complete 1500+ surveys and also not to be in the top list too...
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Well, that rules me out! First survey attempt of the day----oh oh, error-NO DQ POINTS FOR YOU! I'm done for the day.
  • Swapna S
    By the way I completed 3 surveys today.
  • Swapna S
  • Melissa Y
    It looks like the Christmas contest is based on the Engagement Score. So I hope the scores get fixed up so that it is more accurate.
  • sharonh
    I am doomed if based upon engagement score
  • Kingalfred
    i dont mind if ya win ... Good luck to one and all
  • Kingalfred
    So.... All in all .. The WOF toppers are going to win, as they have already proved ... They score most .... They get most, they earn most, they get the bonuses most ....
  • Kingalfred
    g44qtssvrntx5wco.png
    60% of the Christmas winners.,.,.,. Right here
  • KellyD
    Yeah
    Me too. Just tried a few surveys. Did not complete 1. I am out of the running too you guys! But, hey, good luck to everyone!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Same here.....same people will be winning.
  • Kingalfred
    I got a message
    Christmas bonuses.... Top 100 through Oct, Nov, Dec get $30 ....so ni on 10k in bonuses .....
    Maybe just pluck 10 names out of the hat ... Off a list of entrants?
    Christmas Eve ....
  • Kingalfred
    We all come and put in the effort, just bad luck and demographics , and geographics stop people earning .... You're going about it all wrong.,.,. Over looking the people who put more hours in
    You're favouring the "perfect" demograph ......the 21 to 35 year old female with 2.4 kids and a husband in I.T. Who earn 160k plus.... Go on 12 holidays have 3 cars a mortgage and a nanny
  • sharonh
    and keeps impeccable records and knows how much is spent on groceries, utilities, etc each month and how much is charged on each different credit card they use..
  • Nat M

Top 100 per level ??
  • Nat M

I am wondering how this contest can be fair to all members.
    You need surveys to compete and complete. Then as you can clearly see there are countries that are at a complete disadvantage because of lack of surveys.

Maybe it should be per country ???
  • Sangeetha s
    Yes.. We Indians won't get much surveys too.. I think this contest is not worth to Indians..
  • Swapna S
    Not even a single members from India are there in monthly top engagement score list. This is not fair please admin send us more surveys.
  • Sacha
    I do not think it will be fair unless somehow worked out on %
  • KellyD
    That is a great question! I hope they answer.
  • Kingalfred
    Lets face it... There has not been a contest of this magnitude....ever....
    So.... No one is taking surveys due to all the glitching and waste of time bothering....
    People have wandered elsewhere...
    This is just an enticement .....

A 1000 people have lost $9 worth of DQ points
    Over the past 3 weeks of colosull Carnage of inadequate tech support
    = the Christmas bonus payouts

The list i posted above winners of ambassodor list .... The other winners will come from top of the WOF Lists...
  • Kingalfred
    ilia7izdxybe4mih.png

My last completes, which took me to cashout ...pretty good success rate ...though for peanuts , just to get me across the line...
    Haven't bothered since..
  • Kingalfred
    aui6a5sj0od6mk1z.png
    Is there going to be a seperate list of Comp leaders ?
  • Kingalfred
    xzzlhelewg496pjy.png
    Guess not ...
  • Kingalfred
    You officially suck univox .... Treat the elite .....rest of us can go jump...... You.....s.u.c.k....
  • Kingalfred
    "look out for our brand new "awesome" competion...,it's the W.O.F......"with bells on"
  • Mele McCabe
    The wording on this contest is unclear. The top 100 will get 30 dollars or a chance to win 30 dollars?
  • Kingalfred
    g05zrnjxea03m00y.png

Nothing unclear..... "will , get, 30$"
  • Kingalfred
    :......extra ..,....
  • Kingalfred
    Did i mention
  • Kingalfred
    Same old same old .................. WOF has been screamed about since day one.....so you upgrade WOF to Christmas WOF USUAL WINNERS EXTRA BONUS.........CAN NOT TYPE WHAT I REALLY REALlY THINK OF YOU

DISGRACEFULL NO IMAGINATION CLo WNS
  • Melissa Y
    I have had a total of 3 available surveys since reset last night and have a total daily engagement score of 0.50. I have no hope for this contest.
  • Kingalfred
    Indeed .,.,. A contest should involve everyone equally, people using the app are already up the road some, demographics put people further up the road.. Location, puts them even further.... It's like a 100 meter sprint ... Where some are starting at 20 meters from the finish line.,. Others starting 20 meters behind the blocks.... From the off your'e doomed...plus the glitchyness ......Biased ....some are facing a very up hill climb just due to how well the service is running for them .... I attempted some surveys... 3 completes..one complete was a 140 10loi, when i attempted it, but due to the looping, over asking D'O.B location, by the time i got in and completed ,it was a 22 loi 21 pointer....sucks.... The other one i completed was a 110 10 loi, that let me straight in, i completed the got DQ 1 point finale.. The other paid out 52 pts

Can you not see how this CONTEST is flawed ????? Due to the oh so many reasons listed above .... But once again..... Like you care enough to reinvent ..... You could select 3 random winners per day, from now until Christmas, at the same cost ..... Also if contestant A wins in October, they should not be allowed to win in November December.. If contestant B wins in November.. They should not be allowed to win in December.... That way 300 individual winners...not the same 100 people winning in Oct' Nov' Dec'

Why i typed all that is beyond me, because it will go in one ear.....out .....the.....other........if indeed you even read it or pass it on..........SSSSSCCCCRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Siegfried

I feel your pain, but if you think of it as a metaphor for life, it makes perfect sense.
  • Kingalfred
    In this case there is only univox involved in the ability to make the change ...its an easy change.... If they don't ....the 300 individual winners makes more sense than the 100 winning 3 times through all months ...
  • Kingalfred
    gbg1ayg26pw46hj2.png

Figured, would be hypocritical to moan so much about a contest, without checking out said contest..
    E.S of 70 ... All accumulated today, 2 completes, 1 robbed ..3 in total.. The rest plodding through
    3 hours of DQ's ..... When you get the..... "continue ..no thank you" ... Close that page... Straight off..
    If it keeps coming....close it again....
    Eventually you get the DQ page straight popping up with lots of 4 pointers for the 35/10's
    All the higher pointers are duds....
  • Kingalfred
    I have 36 recorded payouts .. 3 completes ... No idea how many attempts
    42 on the list 76 E.S. 16 points earned through survey attempting ...So... I don't know how the 16 ..calculates 80 attemps ? = 16 points ? 2 points per 10 ... Where as.. On app that would be 40 points ?
  • Kingalfred
    Best part of 3.30 hours to earn less than $2.20 .................. In the hope of $30 bonus ...= an extra $ for the day, shared out ....... 3 whole $'s ....... And heres me calling them Clowns .....

Good wages if you live in a 3rd world country ......
  • Siegfried
    I think you'd probably need to living in a 4th. world country to appreciate the payments
  • Donna
    Hmm, fatal...that is a problem!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.