• Nat M

Saving money for this Christmas contest
  • Donna
    @Admin The incentives for a lot of the surveys offered is getting ridiculous. Just to inform you, I rarely click on anything less than the 10 minutes for 50 points surveys.
    20 minutes for 16 points? No way, not clicking.
    14 minutes for 35 points? Sorry, nope.
    15 minutes for 29 points? No way, uh-uh.
    I will admit that I occasionally click on the 10 minutes for 31 points, but that is rarely.
  • Admin
    Haha not like that the Christmas contest is awsome please wait for further announcement. Thanks
  • Siegfried
    Never mind the Christmas contest, awesome or not, just get rid of the dud surveys that only lead to a blank page headed 'Surveys'.
    Your Christmas contest may amuse a few people, the dud suveys are enraging everyone who is stuck with them.

I can't only be me.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we are working on the same, could you please share the survey number which you have taken recently. Thanks
  • Siegfried
    SC1943610
    30/09/2019

SC1919756
    26/09/2019

SC1927925
    27/09/2019

SC1930281
    27/09/2019

SC1930461
    27/09/2019

All of these from my dashboard are duds, along with 6 more

PS I don't know how to get that 'reply' thing.
  • Donna
    <-- Are you talking about that? Hover cursor in lower left corner of the post/person's post you want to reply to and the reply arrow appears.
  • Kingalfred
    If this Christmas comp is in anyway attatched to the WOF or how many completes you achieve in December then i'm saving up for an A.C.M.E. Letter bomb addressed univox ..........
  • Kingalfred
    :...... Delivered by Daffy ......
  • Charlene Bovert
    @admin All my surveys today are going to a survey but if you don't qualify they go on to another survey then another survey and another and will not redirect back. I don't have all the survey numbers I have tried but if I were to click on a survey right now it would do the same thing. Also, some that I click on are going to that blank white page. Thanks
  • Nat M

Awesome ?? Contest.......some will win ,some will not...... Awesome.
    Christmas is a time for giving
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @admin: All dud surveys...spin and spin and spin and spin.........

C1947080

LOI
    Live Since 9h
    SC1946342

LOI
    Live Since 11h
    SC1947848

LOI
    Live Since 7h
    SC1948795

• selva
    admin, its a long way to go for Christmas... give us some good surveys with decent pays. i came here after i got the first payment of 10 $ thru a survey done . But now it looks like a dream..
  • Siegfried
    Now down to 4 dead end dud surveys.
  • Carol hughes
    I have way to many blank surveys on my dashboard if it was just a couple I could just by-pass them but with so many I am wasting time because I keep clicking them.
  • Kingalfred
    Site should shut down for maintainence, an hour or so, whatever,
    Been 3 weeks?
    It's a joke.. You changed things to apply "hot surveys" it went glitchey
    You took away hot surveys..still glitchey
    Brought back hot Surveys...still glitchey.... Dont you think you should scrap all the introduced coding surrounding... Hot surveys .....
    My computer has this little thing,thingummy thing.... "restore point" ..... Save..when things are 100% peachy ........ Means i can go back there if nonesence occurs... If you... The all mighty univox dont have such a program on a higher level....well....... Log out now and never come back Dunces....Much??
    Beyond a joke....totally........ No one else has such a grotty survey site .......
    Hah Bum Hug to your Awesomeness comp'
  • Charlene Bovert
    Surveys got back to normal around 5pm yesterday now they are doing the same thing going from one survey to another survey and never redirecting back. Also some are still going to a blank white page. @ Admin could you please check.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @admin...How about fixing all of the current survey problems before adding other distrctions??
  • Admin
    The technical team is working on the blank survey issues and it will be fixed soon. Thanks
  • Siegfried
    That is good, I have 8 of them today, but in general things worked OK.

I do wonder about the approximately 30 35/10s that instantly went to DQ, no points.

This can only be due to referring to my stored profile data, so why place surveys on my list that the company already knows I do not qualify for?
  • Charlene Bovert
    - What about the surveys I click on that go to a survey and if I get dq'd it automatically goes to another survey and another with no end in site. Can you please look in to this matter as well?
  • LisaFay

Hello, I wanted a card a while ago, and now I entered to take a survey, I was surprised by a message written in it

Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help.

my account level Ambassador

please help
  • cjsenour
    Did you contact Support as directed?
  • LisaFay

yes but no result
  • oliver05
    1261438 8/18/2021 7:32:41 PM MasterCard 1,100 11.00 USD Denied
    1255184 8/11/2021 6:29:52 PM MasterCard 1,100 11.00 USD Denied
    hello Help please
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/profile/mention/Admin
  • cjsenour
    Did you get an automated email saying they had received your query? If so, there should be a ticket number. Contact them again referencing that number.
  • LisaFay

I didn't receive any email from them
    it seems that the support is weak and has problems
  • cjsenour
    Try contacting them again. Admin cannot help with this.
  • Mümmel
    Super jetzt gibt nur noch 32 Punkte von 50 auf 37 und nun 32 und nächste Woche gar keine Punkte mehr und die 8 Minuten die da immer angegeben sind stimmen auch nicht meist sind es 15 -20 Minuten das ist nicht mal 1€ Stundenlohn voll geil oder wie seht ihr das.
  • Harold
    @Admin
    Hi....
    You have not given me any surveys for several days. When I click on the start button, a window appears in which they say (Participate in another survey) and when I click again the same window appears and when I click again the same window appears
    I haven't made any money in the past days
    I hope you solve my problem quickly
    Thanks
  • Carl USA
    @Admin
    Hi
    I hope to solve the problem of my surveys, in fact, you have not given me surveys for a long time. When I click the start button, a window appears saying (No answers are saved) and every time I try to participate again the same window appears
    In fact, your site is great and I recommend it to everyone, but if you do not give me surveys, I will not participate in it again
    I hope to solve my problem so that I can provide my answers to your questionnaires
    Thanks
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Adm,in cannot hep with this.
  • Mümmel
    Jetzt sind sie wohl Pleite keine Umfragen mehr Hauptsache es kommt noch mein Gutschein den ich heute Nacht angefordert habe. Ich war erst begeistert von dieser Plattform aber es wurde von Monat zu Monat schlechter und nun läuft nichts mehr.:lol: :schrei: :p ray:
  • Sheilah anderson
    Good afternoon I am trying to do on slopes but in all the ones I take I get the same thing that I do not qualify or that the survey is no longer available.
    Attachment
    univox (136K)
  • cjsenour
    You will only qualify for about 10% of the surveys you try. This is true over all survey sites. As for surveys not available, it could be that they have enough answers before you tried and closed the survey, Update your profile.
  • Sheilah anderson

But this happened to me today and if I noticed that the panel only had surveys of 60 points, nothing more, when it always has a diversity of surveys
  • cjsenour
    You take what Univox sends you. Small payoffs do add up
  • Sheilah anderson

Of course I know that is so, if they are the ones I should take them but whatever the case was, it was because in all of them I gave a qualification rejection anyway, thanks for the advice
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.