• Admin
    You never know what you have until. You clean your room!
    xtu7u7j07n3du6nz.jpg
  • Donna
    For me, it is the whole house!
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    You never know what you have until and unless you clean your entire house including room(s).
  • Kingalfred
    Bit like taking surveys, you never what you have, until the dumb wheel if fortune stops spinning over n over n over n over, i took a 110/10 loi but by the time the wheel stopped it paid me out 25 points for 21 minutes .......... We do not even know what we are taking, for how much for how long
  • lolapaluuza
    I recently found my old iPod while cleaning, and it works! God, it was such a thrill to lie on the floor and listen to this music. It seems like the last time I used it was 10 years ago.
  • costalacosta
    I can't stand cleaning. I like cooking and sewing but cleaning is really an unbearable thing for me. To be honest, I am really hard-working girl and I try to sew something for my favourite people by myself. So, now I need a new sewing machine and I read more about brother st371hd. I hope it will help
  • MarkUltra
    Haha, that's for real. We have recently bought an old village house and we found so much different things inside. Even jewelry! Fortunately, we sold them and all this money was held in house renovation. We used professional window glass repair Atlanta to replace all the windows and then decided to update the facade. It was a good present!
  • Ned41
    Cleaning has always been something terrible for me. I live in hot climates and often open windows. Dust is my main problem. One day I just stopped paying attention to it. It is foolish to spend an hour every day to remove this ((
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Another Spammer that is online and just joined. BAN AND DELETE !!!
  • david ross
    How wonderful to find lost money while cleaning your room,that would be nice.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.