• LindaF
    I am new to the site. When I click on a survey, nothing comes up...... Do I need to change my settings somehow???
  • Nat M

Some surveys are like that.
    Are you using Google?
  • LindaF
    Yes. Do I need to use explorer instead?
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we recommend you to take surveys with google chrome as the browser is more comportable with our site.
  • Nat M
    No Univox recommend Google.
    It is the survey, there are a lot of surveys lately not loading.
  • Nat M

That problem is all over the Forum lately just a grey screen
  • LindaF
    OK. I will just try another one. I am using google chrome. Thanks for the quck response!
  • Admin
    Great! you are most welcome.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just attempted survey #SC1924977 80 points 5 LOI:

It is now 11 minutes later and still keep spinning from survey to survey: 4-API EDGE ; 1-VOICE 5; 1-TOLUNA; 1-IPSOS AND 2-I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE. Still NO DQ points for any of my time.
  • Siegfried
    There are certain penitential sects that belive scourging their bodies with whips and spiky underwear helps atone for their sins and the sins of Man.

I find being yanked around by this bizzare site equally penitential, the experience you describe is designed to test your moral fibre, undermine your steadfast resolution, and your faith in the merits of earning 10 cents an hour in a very complex way.

The mysteries of Univox are beyond human understanding, and can only be described as ineffable.
    No operation run for the simple purpose of collecting survey responses can be so erratic in performance without some other motive, such as a deep hatred for survey monkeys and a love of tormenting them.

Have you considered that you may be dead, and Univox is hell? I spend many hours getting no DQ points and clicking into dead ends wondering just what horrible sins I am atoning for by continuing to play this game.

On a less fanciful note, this morning I had 37 surveys showing, 10 were the useless dud blank page ones that never go away, of the remainder almost all were 'no DQ points' 35/10 surveys, net gain from almost 2 hours amounts to about 15 cents. I must have a deeply masochistic nature, more well adjusted people can stick to LifePoints or Swagbucks, sites which generally work as advetised
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.