• Linnea
    If you complete a survey and then get a message you did not qualify and get 0 points, check your points page. Several times I have received that message and then checked my points page and found that it did correcyly award the points for completion.

Also, regarding the cycling that is now happening: The cycling is happeing to help you actually get a survey to complete. Several times I have not qualified for one and it cycled and found me one to complete.
  • cjsenour
    I have also had that happen. I have also gotten DQ points after told there were none.. Always check before you complain. This site is having a lot of problems.
  • Mele McCabe
    If you cycle through 4 or 5 attempts, shouldn't you techinically get DQ for each attempt?
  • Linnea
    probably not if is from the same survey number
  • Siegfried
    Up until a couple of weeks ago a disqualification meant DQ points, and the 'Find another survey/ No thanks' buttons worked as advertised, back to base you went with appropriate DQ points usually. Currently it is only working some of the time.

When cycling through possible surveys, each usually has some preliminary questions, all these take time that has to be worth at least a few cents a minute.

This morning I hav had about 25 35/10s that gave no DQ points but at least they did it reasonably quickly.
  • Carol hughes

The No Thanks Button useless right now
    Sometimes you can fool the system by hitting the back button and get the dq points but that doesn't always work this is becoming more tedious every day
  • Siegfried
    Just had 5 13 point surveys turn up. 2 gave 1 DQ point, 3 were blank page duds, not That I would have spent 15 minutes for 13c.
  • Paulgro
    I've noticed there have been a bunch of 80 point surveys asking for your full name. I don't know if anyone does those here but I know I won't.
  • sharonh
    I don't, if that is the way they start. If it is at the end and it appears I will receive a product to sample, I will give my name and address.
  • Paulgro
    I don't have a if there is a product but just for points, no.
  • Carol hughes
    I only did it once but after you give them your name they then want your email Closed It
  • Nat M
    Th "continue and No thanks" button have you ever pressed the continue button ?
    Then actually get to a survey that you complete ...........no points awarded.
    Then email support and see what response you get............can not remember the actual words but because the survey was on a loop.

So the No Thanks button since it sends you on a merry go round should be DQ points for every round about as it is a different survey.
  • cjsenour
    Just logged on to Univox because I wanted to read Forum comments. Went through 17 surveys one after the the other before I could get out of the loops. I must have said "No Thanks" at least 7 times. Did get 3 i points though.
  • Kingalfred
    Once it goes to second survey....closed.... Sod the merry go round
    Get straight off..
  • Carol hughes

I'm with you on that one 2 is my limit and then I close it
  • Carol hughes

When I get the no thanks I hit it even though it's not working and then hit the back button not all the time but sometimes I get the 3 points.
  • Siegfried
    I should not be a part of the game that you have to out-wit the site to get points, but it does seem that it plays that way.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.