• Tom McCann
    Hi All,

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this behavior...

You're taking surveys throughout the day and you can see that you're climbing the Wall of Fame towards the top. Then, for some unknown reason, you get message "Ohh! We have not found the best survey to match your interest. " telling you you have no surveys to take. So, you're basically stalled earning any more points. What I find frustrating is that, seconds before I get this message, I had 40 available surveys on desktop and at least half that many on mobile.

I find it hard to believe that I can go from 40 surveys to 0 in the blink of an eye. Once I get this message, I don't see any new surveys until a little after 8pm EST, which happens to be the time when the engagement score winner for the day is announced. At that point, all engagement scores reset to 0.

If Univox is going to promote this kind of competition, they should not handicap the participants by taking their surveys away.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Curious if anyone else has experienced this.

TMc
  • godseeconomy
    I don't stress myself over WoF scores. It's an unreachable star to me.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I think the majority of the members who post on Forum have had the same issues....
  • Kingalfred
    At least your surveys are able to be taken , points, DQ' points adding up..
    When you lose a block of surveys, they're usually defunct, broken, going nowhere obsoletes
    So.,.,. You aint missed out on anything ....
    Ive clicked 400 surveys this week and earned a kit kat..

de64co27jvc7o1ej.png
    Hours left yet......
  • Nat M

I am also moving up on the Wall but am not getting DQ points for 75-80% of the surveys. Just my ES is going up. I could have started earlier this morning clearing my dash before reset.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.