• godseeconomy
    I completed a survey and it ended saying sorry ..... I am afraid no points will be given.
    A few hours later, I got the points!!! What do you make of that? Glad it somehow recorreted the 'glitch'!
  • cjsenour
    I hope I have the same lujck. I just sent a ticket in about a Qujaltics survey I completed - 15 min. - and was DQ at end. Only got 4 points. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for the rest of the points though.
  • godseeconomy
    I wanted to submit a report on it but didn't have the survey number, so was resigned to Zero points. Then the points came when I logged in just now!!
  • Kingalfred
    txl48txwtgvq80nu.png

I just got this ladies smug face, i still want to push her off a cliff.....
  • xrayspex
    I just took a 300 point survey but at end it just went to blank page and got no points :(
  • shahbaz
    same think happened with me
  • Siegfried
    I just did one aBOUT HOliday cottages that did not pay out, but todays plague has been the 40+ surveys that have had that 'no dq points' notice, and there are still about 40 on my dashboard.

So not a good evening, I usually clear the decks before quitting for the night, but I've had enough.

Also, the 'would you like to find another survey, continue or no thanks, which I always used to hit no thanks, to get my DQ points, has now defaulted to looking for another survey despite hitting no thanks.

It is a mercy Univox does not design air traffic control systems, I'd be combing bits of Airbus out of my beard.
  • Carol hughes

I'm done playing that game I'm closing it and moving on
  • mikeee
    I hate her smug face.
  • mikeee
    I have 2 survey completes today and no points.
    I wrote support.
    looks like a wide spread problem.
  • Siegfried
    My score today was two no points, one points correct.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.