• shahbaz
    I attempted a survey and completed and clicked on submit buttton then the CINT survey page redirected me to lifepointspanel survey page (i am a member lifepointspanel) instead of redirecting me to univox and i have no survey id to rise a query to univox.
    The survey was offred by KTMR about local place discovering apps. @Admin
  • Paulgro
    Cint and Lifepoints I found just wasted my time without any support at all when they merged and made Lifepoints. I quit about a month after the merger.
  • Kingalfred
    Yeah ... I quit Globaltestmarket
    Takes a month to hear back from them, if at all,
  • Paulgro
    It was My Survey and I believe GTM that became Lifepoints. I thought things would be better but that wasn't the case. I don't know if Lifepoints improved or not since I quit them.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - The only thing that has improved is they give you dq points now but not many.
  • cjsenour
    I don
    t don't think Life[points improved over the other two. I still take surveys on it, but don't qualify for many. Few DQ points. Another survey - Branded - has quit giving DQ points almost altogether. I used to really like it, but the only thing they improved is the faster time it takes to receive your redeem.
  • Nat M
    [reply="Charlene Bovert;82837"

I have got no problems with Lifepoints and was a member of both My Survey & GMT beforehand for many years. The only hassle i had is when they combined and had two separate email addresses , couldn't get my GMT address to match my My Survey address. So had to do it the opposite way and have not changed it back to the one i want to use yet.
    Yes there is a limit on DQ points per day but that was mentioned from the start.

Where as here who knows what is going on
  • Nat M
    GTM meant to write
  • Paulgro
    Looks like not much has changed at all. Like I said, I found they didn't have any support at all after the first couple of weeks when the merger happened so I was getting surveys and not getting the points I should. I complained and didn't hear a thing from them so I quit. Maybe one day I'll give them a try again but not now.
  • Kingalfred
    Same with the early days of change...GTM.. Completes..no pay..no responce..left...

Branded .. Mintvine.. Wasnt bad with the daily log in getting up to 10 then the bonus..
    But payouts per survey were grim...15pt 20loi ... Disgrace...

Here uni... 15 loi 17 points ... Get a grip ....
  • sharonh
    most of the surveys at branded seem to be under 50 points now........25 pts 20 minutes...skip
  • cjsenour
    I will say that Branded will give you some points if you answer more than 10 questions and are then DQ. I've sent a ticket on several and got points.
  • Paulgro
    I like Branded but agree they are paying too low now for most surveys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.